**The OFFICIAL Real Housewives Of Atlanta THREAD**

janetDAYZ

Talking about the other ladies kids because you hate one another is low class and trifling and nene had a point. Kim tried to make it seem like pointing out that her children had 3 diff baby daddies was her talking about her kids when it really isn't. its just saying kim sleeps around until she met kroy. Kroy was the best thing to happen to her and honestly shes lucky to find someone that puts up with her.

-_-

I def don't think nene is the best thing since sliced bread. They all have faults however they like to gang up on nene, and anyone who tries to point out that or point out that nene isn't the only one that got issues like Cynthia they brand as an asskisser. The difference is nene gets called out all over the place ALL the time. Sheree gets away with too much imo cause they let her other than Nene. The one good thing that came out of the fight with Marlo this season was that some of Sherees shit got put out there. Her financial situation which she fakes alot, granted the others do as well but not on the show

They go out of their way to antagonize, demonize Nene on EVERYTHING. They even pointed out that Marlo was a Phaedra/Sheree addition to the cast cause they thought her and Nene wouldn't get along and it turned out Marlo and Sheree were the ones that didn't get along.

Talking about the other ladies kids because you hate one another is low class and trifling and nene had a point. Kim tried to make it seem like pointing out that her children had 3 diff baby daddies was her talking about her kids when it really isn't. its just saying kim sleeps around until she met kroy. Kroy was the best thing to happen to her and honestly shes lucky to find someone that puts up with her.

Nene has the biggest mouth on the show and expects people to be afraid of her I absolutely love Sheree cause she aint scared of nobody Nene or Marlo...she will not back down...all them hoe's got problems...and Nene has 2 different baby daddies so what...dont dish out what you cant take. Its ok for her to talk about Kim's kids on twitter but nobody cant say nothing bout her husky ass son? please

Nene has the biggest mouth on the show and expects people to be afraid of her I absolutely love Sheree cause she aint scared of nobody Nene or Marlo...she will not back down...all them hoe's got problems...and Nene has 2 different baby daddies so what...dont dish out what you cant take. Its ok for her to talk about Kim's kids on twitter but nobody cant say nothing bout her husky ass son? please

You keep bringing that up like Kim. How is mentioning baby daddies talking about kids? Nene has 2 diff baby daddies too then THAT is what should have been mentioned? But it wasn't. She didn't call Briele a little ho in training, or lazy etc and she could have. Sheree went for the kid angle cause it was dirty and she wanted to get digs in period. There is nothing wrong with getting digs in with someone you despise but if you go to the gutter first you clearly couldn't hold your own imo. There is plenty to go after nene about or any of them imo. Without bringing up kids.

Take kandi for example, she rightly pointed out nene used to strip and then wants to act uppity about sex talk or her adult toy line. Thats how you make a point. She didnt have to talk about a kid. She dealt directly with the woman

• Upvote 1

Phaedra shoulda schooled her far more than she did too, she let Sheree talk over her and paint her to be incompetent and outwitted and needed help from a "real" family lawyer. She shoulda halted proceedings then and there and been like listen bitch I did YOU a favor. You didn't have your shit together and I don't work for free yes I was waiting on my check and it took you till the last hour to get me my retainer.

What was up with kim and Sheree mumbling over there on that couch and having to be subtitled like they are some independent foreign language short film? Speak up if you got some shit to say get it out there.

Well I actually like that Phaedra doesnt get all hyped and irate to prove her point like the other girls.She has a more laid back "southern" approach in rivaling them. I actually liked how she "handled" Sheree last nite. Her saying "You are the QUEEN of throwing ppl under the bus" was enough and said it ALL. Sheree ended up looking the most foolish after after their bicker.

As far as Kim and Sheree's lil mumbles was actually funny to me..it reminds me of how WOMEN are,period. Saying lil shit on the side. :lol:

I def don't think nene is the best thing since sliced bread. They all have faults however they like to gang up on nene, and anyone who tries to point out that or point out that nene isn't the only one that got issues like Cynthia they brand as an asskisser. The difference is nene gets called out all over the place ALL the time. Sheree gets away with too much imo cause they let her other than Nene. The one good thing that came out of the fight with Marlo this season was that some of Sherees shit got put out there. Her financial situation which she fakes alot, granted the others do as well but not on the show

They go out of their way to antagonize, demonize Nene on EVERYTHING. They even pointed out that Marlo was a Phaedra/Sheree addition to the cast cause they thought her and Nene wouldn't get along and it turned out Marlo and Sheree were the ones that didn't get along.

I'm with Slo ..I've never understood why ppl love Nene so much..I understand she's a standout character but imo..its for ALL THE WRONG REASONS. Since day one Nene was by far the most confrontational and even when you go back to watching ALL of the seasons.. Its clear who throws the MOST shade. Its always been Nene. She does come off as a bully. Anytime a new casrt member comes on board its like Nene finds some reason to throw shade at them, NOT EVEN KNOWING them that well. She did it to Kandi,she did it to Phaedra. Yes,they all talk smack but Nene talks the MOST smack of them all and you would have to be either a) blind ..b ) deaf or c) in DENIAL to say she doesn't.

Not to mention Nene is a HYPOCRITE and when she's called out on something she tries to JUSTIFY everything she does. Nene has always been the most immature to me.. I remember back when I first started watching the show I remember thinking.. "My God,that woman is such a bully and so immature for a woman her age".. not much has changed,really.

• Downvote 2

I'm with Slo ..I've never understood why ppl love Nene so much..I understand she's a standout character but imo..its for ALL THE WRONG REASONS. Since day one Nene was by far the most confrontational and even when you go back to watching ALL of the seasons.. Its clear who throws the MOST shade. Its always been Nene. She does come off as a bully. Anytime a new casrt member comes on board its like Nene finds some reason to throw shade at them, NOT EVEN KNOWING them that well. She did it to Kandi,she did it to Phaedra. Yes,they all talk smack but Nene talks the MOST smack of them all and you would have to be either a) blind ..B) deaf or c) in DENIAL to say she doesn't.

Not to mention Nene is a HYPOCRITE and when she's called out on something she tries to JUSTIFY everything she does. Nene has always been the most immature to me.. I remember back when I first started watching the show I remember thinking.. "My God,that woman is such a bully and so immature for a woman her age".. not much has changed,really.

Who is saying they love Nene? I think I was pretty clear on my feelings toward Nene so not sure why it is being brought up again in relation to my post? :huh:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Who is saying they love Nene? I think I was pretty clear on my feelings toward Nene so not sure why it is being brought up again in relation to my post? :huh:

I was speaking in general ...I NEVER said 'kidfresh832' LOVES HER. Why u would feel the need to pop me a negative for having a general discussion on something that was a normal debate it beyond me...but whatever.

I was speaking in general ...I NEVER said 'kidfresh832' LOVES HER. Why u would feel the need to pop me a negative for having a general discussion on something that was a normal debate it beyond me...but whatever.

You replied to me saying you agree with slo. Had you replied to HIM and said you agree with HIM then i wouldnt have assumed that you were suggesting that I love Nene. Which is what it looked like and I made very clear I never said that. Thus the downvote, which was for what seemingly looked like you suggesting something i clearly addressed in previous posts.

so nene cant call somebody else out if she does the same thing is what im saying

Sheree was in the W-R-O-N-G last night in general, with bringing up Nene's kids with attacking Phaedra, she was wrong. Nene is my 2nd to least fave person on the show, but I know she was right about Sheree being in the wrong for bringing her kids in their argument.

You keep bringing that up like Kim. How is mentioning baby daddies talking about kids? Nene has 2 diff baby daddies too then THAT is what should have been mentioned? But it wasn't. She didn't call Briele a little ho in training, or lazy etc and she could have. Sheree went for the kid angle cause it was dirty and she wanted to get digs in period. There is nothing wrong with getting digs in with someone you despise but if you go to the gutter first you clearly couldn't hold your own imo. There is plenty to go after nene about or any of them imo. Without bringing up kids.

Take kandi for example, she rightly pointed out nene used to strip and then wants to act uppity about sex talk or her adult toy line. Thats how you make a point. She didnt have to talk about a kid. She dealt directly with the woman

You betta preach :cheers:

Hmmm seems like Shereé DEFINITELY backed down and was on hush mouth for the rest of reunion part 1 after Nene read her for bringing up her kids

but how is that different from Nene talking about Kim's kids on twitter?

Because Nene didn't say anything about her kids specifically. She is talking about Kim having 3 different baby fathers. How is that talking about her kids? If anything it's a jab at Kim.

• Upvote 1

Sheree was in the W-R-O-N-G last night in general, with bringing up Nene's kids with attacking Phaedra, she was wrong. Nene is my 2nd to least fave person on the show, but I know she was right about Sheree being in the wrong for bringing her kids in their argument.

You betta preach :cheers:

all them bitches be wrong...but sheree got her ass good with that one and i bet thats why Nene wanted her kicked off the show. She can dish it out but cant take it

Hmmm seems like Shereé DEFINITELY backed down and was on hush mouth for the rest of reunion part 1 after Nene read her for bringing up her kids

Because Nene didn't say anything about her kids specifically. She is talking about Kim having 3 different baby fathers. How is that talking about her kids? If anything it's a jab at Kim.

No she didnt back down...you better watch that tape again...and yes that is talking about the kids especially if the kids are the one's on twitter seeing it...how do you think that makes them feel?...and so what Nene has 2 kids with 2 differnt baby daddies...soooooooooo whats her point with that anyway?

No she didnt back down...you better watch that tape again...and yes that is talking about the kids especially if the kids are the one's on twitter seeing it...how do you think that makes them feel?...and so what Nene has 2 kids with 2 differnt baby daddies...soooooooooo whats her point with that anyway?

Yes she most certainly did I think you should watch again..after Nene tells her off she doesn't say a word and Kim has to come to her defense reaching with the baby daddy nonsense. Just because one of Kim kids sees it that means Nene was talking about them..? I don't get your logic. The point is that Kim has 3 different baby daddies and is trying to act so refined when just last season she was somebodys mistress.

Yes she most certainly did I think you should watch again..after Nene tells her off she doesn't say a word and Kim has to come to her defense reaching with the baby daddy nonsense. Just because one of Kim kids sees it that means Nene was talking about them..? I don't get your logic. The point is that Kim has 3 different baby daddies and is trying to act so refined when just last season she was somebodys mistress.

THATS NENE!!!! now she tries to act brand new

i think peter put it best when it came to kim and this whole africa saga.

Honey, if you was going to Europe, Kim would be coming, ok? It has nothing to do with the baby. If you're going to Italy, she would be on the plane, she'd beat you all to the airport....

:shifty: