The Official "I Hate Beyoncé" Thread

God

she was on point wit DIL bitch made me raise an eyebrow, but the shit got ghetto for what reason I have no idea, with the exception of a few singles here and there, SL and Check up on It....not really feeling her like dat, but the kids they eat it up I mean they hear that siren from Ring the Alarm and they hit the dancefloor for them pots and pans sounds. :filenails: It's a chance for me to get a drink with no line so I say fuck it. :rolleyes:

We are very much on the same page, I was a fan of hers since Bill's Bill's Bills, I automatically knew from THAT video, when she goes solo, she was gonna be huge, and I was right, and I loved DIL, and was very impressed, for the 1st album. B'day.......I liked a good number of the song, no I loved a good number, but the quality wasnt as good as DIL, but what was better in my opinion was the video's, like that video album to me was better than the real album, and it got me liking songs that I didnt before, and I loved the Beyonce experience DVD too. But with Iam....horrible, I found that album to be just crap, like seriously I KEPT trying to like it, I KEPT trying to get used to it, trying to like horrible songs for the sake of being able to say Im a fan. I really did/do like Single Ladies, Halo, & Why dont you Love Me. Other than those, the rest are trash in my opinion. And then this album......I like End of time & Love On Top, the rest are either crap or forgotten by me, like I think I liked i miss you, but I forgot it & dont care. Her quality is just below average, and me not liking her also has to do with I see MAJOR potential in her, and I saw it back years ago which made me a fan of hers, but I think its Greatly wasted, maybe it can be regained but I dont know, she seems to enjoy the music she's making, good for her :filenails:

ummm wow yall need to stop hating on beyonce she did the best she could.

..........I refuse to believe that lol, I know people who like the album are all gaga over it & foaming at the mouth (ew) but, she can do better, thats alot about why I dont like her, music wise she's so not what she can be quality wise. And Im betting that alot of her fans tho they may LOVE every song shes ever recorded would agree with that, because I've discussed it when I was 1.

..........I refuse to believe that lol, I know people who like the album are all gaga over it & foaming at the mouth (ew) but, she can do better, thats alot about why I dont like her, music wise she's so not what she can be quality wise. And Im betting that alot of her fans tho they may LOVE every song shes ever recorded would agree with that, because I've discussed it when I was 1.

Her music is so profound and deep though. I mean songs like "party" just show growth to me. It really hurts to see how people bash her all the time. Shes a strong black woman just trying to make it in the pop world. If you don't see the evolution in her music then I don't know what to say...

Her music is so profound and deep though. I mean songs like "party" just show growth to me. It really hurts to see how people bash her all the time. Shes a strong black woman just trying to make it in the pop world. If you don't see the evolution in her music then I don't know what to say...

Yea.......dont see it all, to me she's doing the same kinda stuff she's always been doing, the quality just seems to get worst & worst. LOL I Can NEVEER put deep & her name in the same sentence, it just dont match, especially compared to artist I consider deep. I consider her as deep as Britney, well...maybe even not as deep honestly.

Yea.......dont see it all, to me she's doing the same kinda stuff she's always been doing, the quality just seems to get worst & worst. LOL I Can NEVEER put deep & her name in the same sentence, it just dont match, especially compared to artist I consider deep. I consider her as deep as Britney, well...maybe even not as deep honestly.

:sigh:

Damn that was cold. >_<