Is it Usher's TIME yet???

janetDAYZ

20 members have voted

1. 1. Is he worthy of being acknowledged by winning SPECIAL awards of high achievement?

• Yes,its been LONG over due!!!!!!!!
    • Yeah,he should be gettin them by his next release
    • Um ...not quite yet..he needs a few more years..
    • Puhleeze that BITCH will NEVER see the day!!!!

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i am not butt hurt about anything...usher has a better music catalog ...has had more success.and is a better entertainer...THEEND

JT only has two albums under his belt. :blink: If you match Ushers first two albums with JT's two albums...they're bout neck and neck saleswise..JT MIGHT just have a slight lead tbh.

Usher does NOT have a tour that grossed as JT's last tour.

Um no I like JT, BUT the evidence speaks for itself, JT has not done as much musically as Usher, that is not an opinion that is a simple fact, Usher has over twice as many hits and albums under his belt as JT.....FACT

Let's not.

JT has only released 2 albums as a solo artist and both albums are critical acclaimed. He has accomplished far more than Usher in just little time. We have yet to see the peak of his music career too. Usher's peak is Confessions and it's the only album people refer to when discussing him.

i am not butt hurt about anything...usher has a better music catalog ...has had more success.and is a better entertainer...THEEND

1. The music critics disagree.

2. JT released 2 albums that sold 18 million combined worldwide and has one of the highest grossing tours of all time.

3. Nobody's here for Flusher's stiff MJ bops. Ch...

JTIMFLOP does not murder anybody...hell he doesn't even murder LANCE BASS ...sit the fuck down

He better be grateful that he two albums were full of MJ REJECTS

JT's last sold over 10 mill ...how much did Ushers last sell?

So who the most CURRENT flop??? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Sorry but Im definitely team "Usher<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Justin" for the simple fact that Justin cant do hardly anything successful without Timberland, wheres Usher has had success without JD.

(lets be real, JC should've been the bigger solo star of 'Nsync, he could sing Justin under the table, and Justin without Timberland would probably end up being the 1 hit wonder who joins the cast of SNL or host some talent reality show)

Usher is the bigger star..and the better artist

Hmmm you may wanna rethink that

I mean.. the SNL ratings speak for themselves:

Justin's

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2011/05/22/timberlake-and-gaga-garners-saturday-night-lives-highest-season-closing-overnights-in-7-years/93542/

Usher

http://www.watchingthemediaforyou.com/2008/05/steve-carell-hosts-saturday-night-live.html

both season finales

Let's not.

JT has only released 2 albums as a solo artist and both albums are critical acclaimed. He has accomplished far more than Usher in just little time. We have yet to see the peak of his music career too. Usher's peak is Confessions and it's the only album people refer to when discussing him.

who are these people? I am a real R&B fan so I'm sorry I can't relate to bandwagon hoes, I been wit him since da mack.... :filenails: and let's be honest JT had one really great album his debut, kinda like Beyonce, then his second album about half of it was the shit so JT has only 1.5 albums

JT only has two albums under his belt. :blink: If you match Ushers first two albums with JT's two albums...they're bout neck and neck saleswise..JT MIGHT just have a slight lead tbh.

Usher does NOT have a tour that grossed as JT's last tour.

oh please..usher albums sales drag that tranny's sale's through the mud

Usher OMG tour has grossed around 92mill from around 92 dates..J t tour grossed 125mill from around 125dates..her obviously had more dates hence the results

Sorry but Im definitely team "Usher<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Justin" for the simple fact that Justin cant do hardly anything successful without Timberland, wheres Usher has had success without JD.

(lets be real, JC should've been the bigger solo star of 'Nsync, he could sing Justin under the table, and Justin without Timberland would probably end up being the 1 hit wonder who joins the cast of SNL or host some talent reality show)

you can apply what you said about Justin to Janet/Jimmy/Terry

if it ain't broke... don't fix it

JC doesn't have the personality, lyrics, or mass sex appeal

I hope you're aware that means you think Justin is greater than Usher. :lmao:

and JT has garnered success without Timbaland. The question is can he do the same without JT? DEAD at Timbaland sitting in the studio waiting for JT's call.

JC is trash. We were all here for JT from the get-go.

who are these people? I am a real R&B fan so I'm sorry I can't relate to bandwagon hoes, I been wit him since da mack.... :filenails: and let's be honest JT had one really great album his debut, kinda like Beyonce, then his second album about half of it was the shit so JT has only 1.5 albums

although.. unlike Beyonce, Justin's second album outsold his first :umm:

If thats how you feel then that would be a diss towards Janet. :blink: Just because Timb is his main producer doesnt take anything away from him..just like it didnt take anything away from JJ&TL being her right hand men. What the hell does that have to do with anything?

And.. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: @ you saying JC should have been the biiger solo act. THe industry and consumers disagreed with you. :lmao: JC flopped while JT soared above his flop ass on so many levels. JC doesnt have star qualit/pwer like JUSTIN...he can have vocals ALL day but he doesnt have the other shit.

Chileeeee! If you were a true R&B fan then you would see right through Flusher and his gimmick. Does he even do R&B anymore? Isn't he trying to revolutionize Pop music? :unsure: Now that's band-wagoner.

Both of JT's albums are good. Especially, his last album. Could Flusher garner the same amount of critical acclaim? We're not here for the hood classic, sis.

JT's last sold over 10 mill ...how much did Ushers last sell?

So who the most CURRENT flop??? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

This again. Like I said why does this forum hate Usher so much. Are ppl still salty that Confession kept DJ from the number one spot?

But that was like 2006. You think JT can sell that much now?????

JT gave me George Michael, a very rhythmic performer (ie, he sold a radio format rather than a particular drama) that managed to appeal to Urban crowds. He had the potential to take over the world, but that won't be seen. At least Usher managed to see his potential. I think Usher will eventually receive his accolades. RnR HOF? That's a long shot and if he does get inducted it might be posthumously. As for Justin, that ship has sailed.

talking about Usher being a rip of MJ ...well JT IS A FAILED MJ CLONE....not even good enough to be a poor mans mj

Everything about JT is not just mj inspired but a blatant RIP OFF..

at least usher makes everything his own

What in the contradicting hell?! Stop while you're ahead...

This again. Like I said why does this forum hate Usher so much. Are ppl still salty that Confession kept DJ from the number one spot?

But that was like 2006. You think JT can sell that much now?????

JT gave me George Michael, a very rhythmic performer (ie, he sold a radio format rather than a particular drama) that managed to appeal to Urban crowds. He had the potential to take over the world, but that won't be seen. At least Usher managed to see his potential. I think Usher will eventually receive his accolades. RnR HOF? That's a long shot and if he does get inducted it might be posthumously. As for Justin, that ship has sailed.

:good:

Archived