Is it Usher's TIME yet???

janetDAYZ

20 members have voted

1. 1. Is he worthy of being acknowledged by winning SPECIAL awards of high achievement?

• Yes,its been LONG over due!!!!!!!!
    • Yeah,he should be gettin them by his next release
    • Um ...not quite yet..he needs a few more years..
    • Puhleeze that BITCH will NEVER see the day!!!!

This again. Like I said why does this forum hate Usher so much. Are ppl still salty that Confession kept DJ from the number one spot?

But that was like 2006. You think JT can sell that much now?????

JT gave me George Michael, a very rhythmic performer (ie, he sold a radio format rather than a particular drama) that managed to appeal to Urban crowds. He had the potential to take over the world, but that won't be seen. At least Usher managed to see his potential. I think Usher will eventually receive his accolades. RnR HOF? That's a long shot and if he does get inducted it might be posthumously. As for Justin, that ship has sailed.

No.. Damita Jo was troubled from the day after the Superbowl..

Yes... i think with the right sound.. Justin can sell millions worldwide because there's still appeal to him

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This again. Like I said why does this forum hate Usher so much. Are ppl still salty that Confession kept DJ from the number one spot?

But that was like 2006. You think JT can sell that much now?????

JT gave me George Michael, a very rhythmic performer (ie, he sold a radio format rather than a particular drama) that managed to appeal to Urban crowds. He had the potential to take over the world, but that won't be seen. At least Usher managed to see his potential. I think Usher will eventually receive his accolades. RnR HOF? That's a long shot and if he does get inducted it might be posthumously. As for Justin, that ship has sailed.

That will never happen.

JT still has potential. I seriously wouldn't be surprised if he made a comeback and took over the Pop world in 2012. I can see that happening. Usher could never.

talking about Usher being a rip of MJ ...well JT IS A FAILED MJ CLONE....not even good enough to be a poor mans mj

Everything about JT is not just mj inspired but a blatant RIP OFF..

at least usher makes everything his own

Bitch do fucking NOT. :umm: And I'm not here for FLOPsher or NEVERlake :wacko:

I am so tired of this board and the disagreements and arguing over artists hell, I like both I'm just saying Usher has been doing this much longer solo and has more under his belt yet bitches here want to argue facts :crazy: "JT mighta had only two albums but he did more wit dem in dat time cause dey was all dat ever last track" ...fucking for real? GTFOH :fail:

That will never happen.

JT still has potential. I seriously wouldn't be surprised if he made a comeback and took over the Pop world in 2012. I can see that happening. Usher could never.

Well don't be too surprised if he winds up doing the same stuff Usher is doing. I just don't think Justin is that inventive.

I am so tired of this board and the disagreements and arguing over artists hell, I like both I'm just saying Usher has been doing this much longer solo and has more under his belt yet bitches here want to argue facts :crazy: "JT mighta had only two albums but he did more wit dem in dat time cause dey was all dat ever last track" ...fucking for real? GTFOH :fail:

What's so hard to understand?

Usher has released how many albums? 6? JT only released 2 albums and did a lot more in a short period of time. It's the truth. :umm:

YOU WILL NOT come for King Usher

You will not get an attitude like you've lost your damn mind. Bring down that tone, missy, before I snatch you. FLOPsher, like I said, pales in comparison to NEVERlake and both of them are fails and clones compared to their main influence which is Michael. and there is NO King in the Pop world or Dance world besides Michael. Don't make me rip you apart at the seams, there. You have a problem with tha call 1-800-RaeDontGiveAFuck and leave a message. :coffee:

You will not get an attitude like you've lost your damn mind. Bring down that tone, missy, before I snatch you. FLOPsher, like I said, pales in comparison to NEVERlake and both of them are fails and clones compared to their main influence which is Michael. and there is NO King in the Pop world or Dance world besides Michael. Don't make me rip you apart at the seams, there. You have a problem with that go to call 1-800-RaeDontGiveAFuck and leave a message. :coffee:

You didn't !!you just didn't .. :lmao:

Chileeeee! If you were a true R&B fan then you would see right through Flusher and his gimmick. Does he even do R&B anymore? Isn't he trying to revolutionize Pop music? :unsure: Now that's band-wagoner.

Both of JT's albums are good. Especially, his last album. Could Flusher garner the same amount of critical acclaim? We're not here for the hood classic, sis.

JT doesn't compare to Usher :mellow:

Well don't be too surprised if he winds up doing the same stuff Usher is doing. I just don't think Justin is that inventive.

I don't think he would be that predictable after a 5 year hiatus. He would probably innovate a new sound with Timbaland (he's stale now tho) or with another producer. I just know that he's the only Pop artist that can get Pop listeners hyped again.

Archived