Is it Usher's TIME yet???

janetDAYZ

20 members have voted

1. 1. Is he worthy of being acknowledged by winning SPECIAL awards of high achievement?

• Yes,its been LONG over due!!!!!!!!
    • Yeah,he should be gettin them by his next release
    • Um ...not quite yet..he needs a few more years..
    • Puhleeze that BITCH will NEVER see the day!!!!

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

there was no loss of argument ...USHER >>>> timber flop

On what fucking basis?? :lmao: :lmao: Justin has TWO albums and has MUCH more appeal, and dare I say, talent than Usher has. Not to mention the cockiness is a HUGE turn off both with fans and his getting "accolades". Oh god, I'm on the border of stanning for someone I don't even give much of a fuck about :lmao: But still, if I had to choose, I'd get Justin's next album before I would EVER think to get Usher's. That's just the honest truth.

But in all honesty ..this is the only place that....JT will win over usher in any sense...you folks just have a vendetta against usher...because anywhere else.... nobody will even think for second ..its will always be unanimously USHER >>> FLOPT

Maybe in your little world.

But in all honesty ..this is the only place that....JT will win over usher in any sense...you folks just have a vendetta against usher...because anywhere else.... nobody will even think for second ..its will always be unanimously USHER >>> FLOPT

Yes because Janet fans/stans live for Justin. Are you SERIOUS right now?? :lmao: :lmao:

What's so hard to understand?

Usher has released how many albums? 6? JT only released 2 albums and did a lot more in a short period of time. It's the truth. :umm:

that is your opinion that is what that is....if you want to do numbers lets go there

Usher 7 grammies

Usher (1994) NA

My Way (1997) 6x platinum

8701 (2001) 4.7 US 8mil WW

Confessions (2004)sold over 10 million copies in the US and has been certified diamond in sales by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA

Here I Stand (2008)sold two million

Raymond v. Raymond (2010)The album debuted at number one on the US Billboard 200 chart, selling 329,000 copies in its first week. It sold over one million copies in the United States and was certified platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA).

JT 6 grammies

Justified about 6 mill WW

FS/LS the album has sold more than ten million copies, four million of its sales are accounted in the United States alone.

Are you not aware of JT's popularity? You act like he's just some random platinum artist. JT even left Beyonce (the hottest chick in da game) in the dust back in 06 when their albums was released practically at the same time.

some of this board just tries it too much, I mean to sit there and really try to say JT has done more than Usher is just plain stupid, if you like him more fine, but don't let the facts be ignored.

He's done MORE when you compare JT's First two with Usher's FIRST two. JT was on Usher "confessions" level by his 2nd album.

JT wins..

Lets not act like majority of the people are here for Janet ...this Forum is a contradiction on so many levels

I'm here for her and I still pick Justin. Usher is a great dancer and a decent vocalist. He may have even been a little cute in his day(Confessions). Beyond that, just no. He is only relevant at all anymore because of Biebs. That's it. JT still has a chance.

Yes because Janet fans/stans live for Justin. Are you SERIOUS right now?? :lmao: :lmao:

He's not talking about fans, but this forum particularly.

People here will prop up everything Justin has done but trivialize everything Usher's has done.

To be fair, Justin has the benefit of being in a world phenom boy band that gave him a platform to be successful when he first came out.

Archived