Is it Usher's TIME yet???

janetDAYZ

20 members have voted

1. 1. Is he worthy of being acknowledged by winning SPECIAL awards of high achievement?

• Yes,its been LONG over due!!!!!!!!
    • Yeah,he should be gettin them by his next release
    • Um ...not quite yet..he needs a few more years..
    • Puhleeze that BITCH will NEVER see the day!!!!

and do you know how many top10 usher has gotten the past two years...lets not

Two top 10 hits with the help of Will.i.am and Pitbull. :umm: Let's.

JT popped out of nowhere in 2009 and helped a flop get a top 10 hit. Could Usher? Oh, I forgot he needs another artist to help him get top 10 hits. lol

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that is your opinion that is what that is....if you want to do numbers lets go there

Usher 7 grammies

Usher (1994) NA

My Way (1997) 6x platinum

8701 (2001) 4.7 US 8mil WW

Confessions (2004)sold over 10 million copies in the US and has been certified diamond in sales by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA

Here I Stand (2008)sold two million

Raymond v. Raymond (2010)The album debuted at number one on the US Billboard 200 chart, selling 329,000 copies in its first week. It sold over one million copies in the United States and was certified platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA).

JT 6 grammies

Justified about 6 mill WW

FS/LS the album has sold more than ten million copies, four million of its sales are accounted in the United States alone.

JT earned 6 Grammys off 2 albums vs. Usher winning 7 off 7 albums. :umm:

Justified - 8 million ww

FS/LS - 10 millon ww

vs.

Usher - N/A

My Way - 6 million in the US.

i have watched movies by both..most recently in time by justin timber flop and any sane person will agree :lmao:

Have you not seen the horrible reviews of Usher's acting in movies??? :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Remember this??

In_the_mix.jpg

if you dont...dont worry NO ONE ELSE rremembers either

FLOP

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

But do you think if he comes back he'll have a 5-10 years run of success? Because at the end of the day he'll be older, so it's questionable if he can resonate with the music fans of the future, especially if there is a younger act to come along (or if Justin Bieber evolves beyond bubblegum phenom).

It depends. He has much more appeal and listen ability. He will be older, yes. But Usher looks like he should be in retirement (though he already acts like it). JT has the voice and style for the trend going on now. Usher barely does. His main revamp to his career was Bieber. At least Justin has tried to do it on his own terms.

Are you serious? Why is it so hard to believe that people on here prefer JT over Usher? Why would anyone on here feel the need to trivialize everything Usher has done? The excuses...

And? can the same be said for Beyonce?

Bye. You and others insists that Usher is some gimmick to the R&B crowd and he won't be remembered. And JT was a savior????

Exactly. So that makes the "JT's first 2 albums sold more than Usher's first 2 albums' argument moot.

I don't care for either but still I can see where Justin wins over Usher. Okay, so he had N'Sync. Usher has been here since the 90s. Early 90s. Yet look at the appeal both of them have now. You can't honestly say most people are here for Usher beyond Bieber. I'm not saying Justin is everything, because I'm still stuck on Michael, but at least he has a real chance. Usher has over 5 albums and has hardly any accolades. That should tell you something, even in today's industry.

Yup, I agree.

Well damn, people hardly talk about him anymore in the UK and Usher has had far more success than him in the past years here and even across Europe. JT ain't shit

JT hasn't released an album since 2006. :umm:

What movies has JT done, that are soooooooooo great. Your going on like this dude can act in the ranks of Leonardo dicaprio or Johnny depp

And yet you have STILL not given me anything.... You keep deflecting.. :blink: What makes Usher superior to Justin?

Simple question. If you have NOTHING then just say it.

Bye. You and others insists that Usher is some gimmick to the R&B crowd and he won't be remembered. And JT was a savior????

Exactly. So that makes the "JT's first 2 albums sold more than Usher's first 2 albums' argument moot.

You sound like an idiot. Nobody here said JT is a "savior". :lmao: Most of us just think he's way better than Usher. Yes, Usher is a flip-flopping gimmick that has resorted to being featured on David Guetta and Justin Bieber tracks for some type of exposure. JT would never.

How does that make the argument moot? I was simply comparing both their debut and sophomore albums. Go have a seat.

Chile, he doesn't even know. After the whitey comment his opinion in here doesn't really matter, tbh. -_-

I figured. :lol:Seriously. That was just an epic fail :lmao:

Thats how irrelevant his acting career has been ...

That's practically non-existent in my book seeing as how I'm a movie buff :lol: :lol:

When JT first went solo it seemed like he was trying too hard, esp when he made that song with Clipse. The sad part is Britney (who could go on stage and take a shit and ppl would still go crazy) is already being accolades before both of them

What accolades? The VMA video vanguard? :unsure:

No,its sadder for Usher since he's been out LONGER than Britney..Brit has been out longer than JT..so that would make sense.

See how poor Usher loses again? :lol:

the ignorance...Britney has outsold Janet with few albums released... Does it mean she's a better artist

you people act like you don't really know how the music bizz . Regardless of your denial race plays a very big factor in everything in fact the biggest factor ,, a person of color has to work 19x as hard to achieve similar success

Look at Gaga coming out just two years ago an almost out performing beyonce in every aspect

the ignorance...Britney has outsold Janet with few albums released... Does it mean she's a better artist

you people act like you don't really know how the music bizz . Regardless of your denial race plays a very big factor in everything in fact the biggest factor ,, a person of color has to work 19x as hard to achieve similar success

Look at Gaga coming out just two years ago an almost out performing beyonce in every aspect

You are taking every shot in the dark imaginable just hoping you hit something :mellow:

What accolades? The VMA video vanguard? :unsure:

No,its sadder for Usher since he's been out LONGER than Britney..Brit has been out longer than JT..so that would make sense.

See how poor Usher loses again? :lol:

I just looked his Wikipedia page up and it says he's been in the industry since 1994. :blink: He's wayyyy behind.

Im not just relying on sales. JT is MORE talented than Usher imo..THATS why I think he superior to Usher...the sales are just icing on the cake.

Archived