Is it Usher's TIME yet???

janetDAYZ

20 members have voted

1. 1. Is he worthy of being acknowledged by winning SPECIAL awards of high achievement?

• Yes,its been LONG over due!!!!!!!!
    • Yeah,he should be gettin them by his next release
    • Um ...not quite yet..he needs a few more years..
    • Puhleeze that BITCH will NEVER see the day!!!!

He's not talking about fans, but this forum particularly.

People here will prop up everything Justin has done but trivialize everything Usher's has done.

To be fair, Justin has the benefit of being in a world phenom boy band that gave him a platform to be successful when he first came out.

exactly

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He needs a few more years. He's still making hits and selling albums but he's not quite there yet. I don't think he's much of a global success like he used to be and he's hardly in his early 30s. He'd definitely way better than Piss Brown and Justin Timberfake :filenails:

People here will prop up everything Justin has done but trivialize everything Usher's has done.

To be fair, Justin has the benefit of being in a world phenom boy band that gave him a platform to be successful when he first came out.

Exactly. Ushers built himself up from the bottom up since 13 ....

Time to school the girls

you can apply what you said about Justin to Janet/Jimmy/Terry

if it ain't broke... don't fix it

JC doesn't have the personality, lyrics, or mass sex appeal

ANNND? Did I ever deny that I didnt want Janet to jump back with Jimmy & Terry because itd come off as thats the case tho I dont think it is for her. Without Timberland, Justin isnt anything (including noticed).

But JC has the better voice

I hope you're aware that means you think Justin is greater than Usher. :lmao:

and JT has garnered success without Timbaland. The question is can he do the same without JT? DEAD at Timbaland sitting in the studio waiting for JT's call.

JC is trash. We were all here for JT from the get-go.

How the hell do I think someone as lame as Justin is "greater" than Usher? More noticed, yea (I mean when you come from a boy band who's main support was white teen girls, then you all the sudden switch to urban by using Timberland, being successful isnt that shocking). But Ushers a much better artist, singer, & dancer.

Really? JT has success musically without Timberland all of the sudden?

:lmao: @ "We all"...ugh-uh, I knew from day 1 that JT was a corny duche (its always the bleach blonde 1's) and he proved it more & more over the years. If JC is trash JT is sewage

If thats how you feel then that would be a diss towards Janet. :blink: Just because Timb is his main producer doesnt take anything away from him..just like it didnt take anything away from JJ&TL being her right hand men. What the hell does that have to do with anything?

And.. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: @ you saying JC should have been the biiger solo act. THe industry and consumers disagreed with you. :lmao: JC flopped while JT soared above his flop ass on so many levels. JC doesnt have star qualit/pwer like JUSTIN...he can have vocals ALL day but he doesnt have the other shit.

Yes it does (and seriously SHAME on all 3 of you for comparing someone as talented and legendary as Janets to the likes of Timbeflake, disapointed) Because Justin has done MORE music without Timberland than he's done with Timberland (Janet hasnt done more without Jimmy & Terry) and nearly everything where Timberland isnt involved is a FLOP

LOFL um yea just because they disagreed dont mean anyting, at the end of the day when it's strictly about music & talent JC<<<<<<JT

I don't care for either but still I can see where Justin wins over Usher. Okay, so he had N'Sync. Usher has been here since the 90s. Early 90s. Yet look at the appeal both of them have now. You can't honestly say most people are here for Usher beyond Bieber. I'm not saying Justin is everything, because I'm still stuck on Michael, but at least he has a real chance. Usher has over 5 albums and has hardly any accolades. That should tell you something, even in today's industry.

He needs a few more years. He's still making hits and selling albums but he's not quite there yet. I don't think he's much of a global success like he used to be and he's hardly in his early 30s. He'd definitely way better than Piss Brown and Justin Timberfake :filenails:

I like Usher alot. Always have. He's still definatly got what it takes but he's slacked off a little lately. Regardless, Usher can still come to Europe and sell out arenas at the drop of his name.

Dead at you acting like Usher is not a flop these dayz. JT still has interest from the public.

OK!! :lmao: Why is idrag4flops so pressed??? Usher is staling now. We're not in 2004 anymore. The fuck. :umm:

At least, JT still has mass appeal from SNL, movies to being featured on songs. Everything he's in still sales and garners a lot of attention. Hell, he helped Ciara get a top 10 hit just 2 years ago.

OK!! :lmao: Why is idrag4flops so pressed??? Usher is staling now. We're not in 2004 anymore. The fuck. :umm:

At least, JT still has mass appeal from SNL, movies to being featured on songs. Everything he's in still sales and garners a lot of attention. Hell, he helped Ciara get a top 10 hit just 2 years ago.

and do you know how many top10 usher has gotten the past two years...lets not

Well damn, people hardly talk about him anymore in the UK and Usher has had far more success than him in the past years here and even across Europe. JT ain't shit

I don't care for either but still I can see where Justin wins over Usher. Okay, so he had N'Sync. Usher has been here since the 90s. Early 90s. Yet look at the appeal both of them have now. You can't honestly say most people are here for Usher beyond Bieber. I'm not saying Justin is everything, because I'm still stuck on Michael, but at least he has a real chance. Usher has over 5 albums and has hardly any accolades. That should tell you something, even in today's industry.

:rolleyes: you just don't like usher plain and simple..its has nothing to do with who you think has more appeal

Are you serious? Why is it so hard to believe that people on here prefer JT over Usher? Why would anyone on here feel the need to trivialize everything Usher has done? The excuses...

And? can the same be said for Beyonce?

OOP

But do you think if he comes back he'll have a 5-10 years run of success? Because at the end of the day he'll be older, so it's questionable if he can resonate with the music fans of the future, especially if there is a younger act to come along (or if Justin Bieber evolves beyond bubblegum phenom).

That's not Usher's fault

Archived