Jump to content
Amy

Janet’s social media posts

Recommended Posts

On 7/17/2018 at 11:33 AM, Dal said:

I don’t get why she’s wearing a sports jersey but whatever 

I think we all have to remind ourselves she could be in Dubai with no sign of her, having said that Janet on tour performing is a blessing so let her wear whatever she does Im glad she's fit and showing confidence its inspiring

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Y’all complaining about Janet in a jersey when that first outfit never should have come off the rack!!! 😳😱

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, John.... said:

I think we all have to remind ourselves she could be in Dubai with no sign of her, having said that Janet on tour performing is a blessing so let her wear whatever she does Im glad she's fit and showing confidence its inspiring

I think certain “fans” should stop bitching over stupid shit 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Lenzo88 said:

Y’all complaining about Janet in a jersey when that first outfit never should have come off the rack!!! 😳😱

Not to mention, we had the Unbreakable tour outfit less than three years ago 😄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Lenzo88 said:

Y’all complaining about Janet in a jersey when that first outfit never should have come off the rack!!! 😳😱

Troof! And I already stated my 2 cents about that opening outfit 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When will you miserable hoes learn that Janet has fully embraced herself as a Tomboy again. She was generous enough to show some thigh meat and y'all still complain about her baggy, jersey stud inspired outfits. Get over it! I hope for her next tour she just performs in her Number One's white wife beater and her Unbreakable Harem pants so you delicate bitches can stay pressed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Janet has never been so good in terms of tour outfit... the worst is the rockwitchu tour 😱 

Even for this tour I’m not fan of her style but it doesn’t bother me as she is killing it like no one else can do it.

so at the end of the day it’s ok for me and I hope it’s ok for the rest as well 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's a summer tour (and Hot AF).  I thought she looked great.  Love that her clothing was breathable, offered good protection for her joints and looked comfortable.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, oxmo said:

Janet has never been so good in terms of tour outfit... the worst is the rockwitchu tour 😱 

Even for this tour I’m not fan of her style but it doesn’t bother me as she is killing it like no one else can do it.

so at the end of the day it’s ok for me and I hope it’s ok for the rest as well 

Gasp!!! 😱 Her opening outfits for the The Velvet Rope and All For You tours were iconic!!! One a dark, sexy business woman couture and the other was pop cow girl realness!!! 😎

her second outfit is cute but her third is EVERYTHANG!!! She’s looking sexier than I’ve seen her in years giving us thick thighs n sex appeal half her age!!! 😍❤️❤️❤️

If anything, Unbreakable will always be the worst offender....poor Jan, Wissam probably kept telling her “That’s the one!” during wardrobe fittings!!! 😞

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Game For Now said:

I think certain “fans” should stop bitching over stupid shit 

I think it takes reminding where we were in 2012-2015

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Lenzo88 said:

Gasp!!! 😱 Her opening outfits for the The Velvet Rope and All For You tours were iconic!!! One a dark, sexy business woman couture and the other was pop cow girl realness!!! 😎

her second outfit is cute but her third is EVERYTHANG!!! She’s looking sexier than I’ve seen her in years giving us thick thighs n sex appeal half her age!!! 😍❤️❤️❤️

If anything, Unbreakable will always be the worst offender....poor Jan, Wissam probably kept telling her “That’s the one!” during wardrobe fittings!!! 😞

I thought the Unbreakable was gorgeous actually she was serving us Middle Eastern Queen teas and the necklace around her was hot, she had to shorten it because it got caught on her clothes but that look was cute to me -_-

2BDDABD700000578-3218427-image-a-1_14411

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, John.... said:

I thought the Unbreakable was gorgeous actually she was serving us Middle Eastern Queen teas and the necklace around her was hot, she had to shorten it because it got caught on her clothes but that look was cute to me -_-

2BDDABD700000578-3218427-image-a-1_14411

Thank you! I actually like liked the Unbreakable outfits a lot (not the one you posted) but those below. I think people were just annoyed it wasn't figure hugging or showing skin. I don't know if the costumes restricted her dancing or she was choosing not to dance as hard. It only in hindsight and in comparison to what im seeing now that its obvious she wasn't dancing as hard, though she was still good.

2D064BDF00000578-0-image-a-116_1443813761446443341_08+246823+6JANET110215.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Unbreakable" costumes juss looked a lil more restricted.  Hell, at least these these costumes look better than those for that tour. But I would say I like this 2nd Leg costumes even better than the first leg. It's sexier 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/20/2018 at 6:42 AM, vibeology said:

Thank you! I actually like liked the Unbreakable outfits a lot (not the one you posted) but those below. I think people were just annoyed it wasn't figure hugging or showing skin. I don't know if the costumes restricted her dancing or she was choosing not to dance as hard. It only in hindsight and in comparison to what im seeing now that its obvious she wasn't dancing as hard, though she was still good.

2D064BDF00000578-0-image-a-116_1443813761446443341_08+246823+6JANET110215.JPG

I have theories on this as well, but I think her dance choices had less to do with the outfit. I’m guessing she was on an aggressive hormone regiment, and that affected her ability to move as she was accustomed to. 

And of course the other side was all of the compromises... no curse words, limit on the provocative movements. Janet fought so hard to make her marriage work, and still try to keep a little bit of herself. So we were witnessing a lot of that on the Unbreakable Tour as well. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, wayneashleymusic said:

I have theories on this as well, but I think her dance choices had less to do with the outfit. I’m guessing she was on an aggressive hormone regiment, and that affected her ability to move as she was accustomed to. 

And of course the other side was all of the compromises... no curse words, limit on the provocative movements. Janet fought so hard to make her marriage work, and still try to keep a little bit of herself. So we were witnessing a lot of that on the Unbreakable Tour as well. 

 

It would be great if stuff like this was addressed in the documentary...im not sure if she'll go there, not directly...but an inclination as to what was happening at the time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/20/2018 at 12:18 AM, John.... said:

I thought the Unbreakable was gorgeous actually she was serving us Middle Eastern Queen teas and the necklace around her was hot, she had to shorten it because it got caught on her clothes but that look was cute to me -_-

2BDDABD700000578-3218427-image-a-1_14411

Have to agree.. I loved this look

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lmao I thought the unbreakable tour outfits were absolutely terrible., they just looked so heavy, thick, layered...I just know Queen was sweating to DEATH in that mess, and all that jewelry she had on...

Def' the worst tour costumes out of all her tours.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She's being dragged on her own instagram for those Poetic Justice pics and some people are calling John Singleton out for starting the rumor of Janet wanting Tupac to get an AIDS test before kissing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, JoeJoe said:

She's being dragged on her own instagram for those Poetic Justice pics and some people are calling John Singleton out for starting the rumor of Janet wanting Tupac to get an AIDS test before kissing

Ewww I know!!! They need to get over it! It was the early 90s and we weren’t as knowledgeable about the disease as we are 25 years later! Give Janet a break! Whether it was true or not, Janet clearly LOVED working with Pac and had very found memories of shooting that film. Jesus, if Pac was alive, he’d be over it long before now,  let’s get over it too. 😒

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

These Tupac fans are doing the most. I have never cared for Tupac, honestly he is the reason why so many black men are in jail with his whole glorification of thug life. If Janet didn't fuck with him or kiss him...I honestly don't blame her. He was problematic af in the early 90s. 

I would say more but I respect the dead and will let him rest in peace. :rolleyes:

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×