Let's Talk About Sex thread

jarrylf

When this is the response you get -_-

And trust me Bu is VERY EASY so if he's saying no he must mean it -_-

There was absolutely no need for that -_-. And I'm not THAT easy anymore Roc. Every time there's been something wrong so now I'm going to make a list and if someone doesn't check all the boxes then they aren't touching me.

There was absolutely no need for that -_-. And I'm not THAT easy anymore Roc. Every time there's been something wrong so now I'm going to make a list and if someone doesn't check all the boxes then they aren't touching me.

you taking a damn census or you looking for a mate hell ....and damn a Ciara seat tumblr_lif8f7WLjn1qdoozso1_400.gif

See now all of this is why you need to go have a seat next to Ciaras career because shit just ain't ever going to happen -_-

Yes. Please :coffee:. It' s not you it's me...

Maybe you can give him tips on how to take rejection -_-

Rocco from NY, the only tip on rejection in NY, here, Britain, Australia, Mars,.......IS ON TO THE NEXT ONE
  • Upvote 1

My sex drive has been on overdrive. I love going on random drives just to pull over, get out, and have sex. :blush: The love making sessions have been on point lately too. We're about to move soon, and already planned on having a sex dungeon. I want chains, whips (got some but want more), swings, poles, and other necessary items. That way I can fully let loose. -_-

• Upvote 1

My sex drive has been on overdrive. I love going on random drives just to pull over, get out, and have sex. :blush: The love making sessions have been on point lately too. We're about to move soon, and already planned on having a sex dungeon. I want chains, whips (got some but want more), swings, poles, and other necessary items. That way I can fully let loose. -_-

I LOVE IT, I'm glad to hear that. I had a "Pull over, get out, get it" dream last night lol. so where do you pull over to do it? I've had sex in a car once (my 1st time having sex actually) but it was a small car, I'm 6"1, needless to say, it wasn't fun, but I'd like to do it on a car :shifty:

I LOVE IT, I'm glad to hear that. I had a "Pull over, get out, get it" dream last night lol. so where do you pull over to do it? I've had sex in a car once (my 1st time having sex actually) but it was a small car, I'm 6"1, needless to say, it wasn't fun, but I'd like to do it on a car :shifty:

I can 100% say act on that dream. Either in the country or in a parking lot during the night. One time I was giving him head on the highway and a guy on a motorcycle was just riding alongside us watching. I know what you mean. I'm 6'2, but my tall ass will make it work. :lol: We're about to drive off now. We're visiting his family and I need to release some stress. :shifty:
  • Upvote 1

Yeah they do..it's the same with str8 guys..they talk about fucking girls..so why can't gheighs..

well some folks don't discuss their sex at all, so I was wondering, I know some guys that will tell about a dude having a lil dick, like this guy I went to HS with is gay, and was athletic and good looking but everyone said he has a small dick....kinda fucked up

well some folks don't discuss their sex at all, so I was wondering, I know some guys that will tell about a dude having a lil dick, like this guy I went to HS with is gay, and was athletic and good looking but everyone said he has a small dick....kinda fucked up

I love when girls talk about sex..they be sure to mention if a guy was packing..or if he had a little dick. :lmao:

But when the dick is good, they be spazzing out.. :lmao:

I love when girls talk about sex..they be sure to mention if a guy was packing..or if he had a little dick. :lmao:

But when the dick is good, they be spazzing out.. :lmao:

It was common knowledge the guy from HS had a little dick, I mean folks that we didn't even go to school with would tell me, "yea yea but you know his dick small as hell" and I would be like really?

I had a friend that was all built and muscular, but his dick was so small it would disappear in his hand stroking....I was at the bar drunk and my lesbian friend had just met him, I said well his dick lil, she gone say "as big as he his don't nothing on him need to be small" :lmao: I figure he on roids cause what's he got to lose?

It was common knowledge the guy from HS had a little dick, I mean folks that we didn't even go to school with would tell me, "yea yea but you know his dick small as hell" and I would be like really?

Was he tall? I hate when a tall dude ain't packing..it's like they all should be packing..but it's not always the case..but all the tall dudes I've been with have had third legs.

And the short dudes I've been with, have nice packages too..I don't think I've ever been with anyone who wasn't packing.. >_<

Was he tall? I hate when a tall dude ain't packing..it's like they all should be packing..but it's not always the case..but all the tall dudes I've been with have had third legs.

And the short dudes I've been with, have nice packages too..I don't think I've ever been with anyone who wasn't packing.. >_<

yep taller than me I think like 6'3,.....I'm 6'1...I have....been with lil dicks, but it wasn't my fault, the packaging looked nice I wasn't informed of the rest until oh....look at that....that's all you huh? :umm: