Honestly, how do you feel about Janet not saying a single word or making even one appearance on an album release week?

janetfan87

i got you out the negative, I hate that the negatives are back, because on the real, Im seeing it abused as this board has always been a popularity contest, like we in high school or something. I think you're a wonderful gal, and you deserve to know that ;)

:rolleyes: members deserve each and every one of their feedback. It's only abuse when members start handing them out like candy or bc they feel sorry for them

Cant be a popularity contest when everyone already knows who everyone else is 

you must have me confused with someone else Ja---Angie :)

No it's definitely you. I've known your online persona for almost 15 years. Don't act brand new because it doesn't work on me. You live to veer so far left sometimes it doesn't make sense. Dayz was right on that :lol: 

• Upvote 2

No it's definitely you. I've known your online persona for almost 15 years. Don't act brand new because it doesn't work on me. You live to veer so far left sometimes it doesn't make sense. Dayz was right on that :lol: 

I didn't veer "so far right".. I just disagreed with the statement he made, he took it personal for some reason, and the rest is above. I wasn't playing devil's advocate  I do not believe Dammn Baby should have been second single. Hell Janet doesn't even pay that song dust on tour :coffee:.. She could have but didn't  hmmm

Its called an opinion and i clearly flared his nostrils by stating my opinion -_- 

• Downvote 2

I didn't veer "so far right".. I just disagreed with the statement he made, he took it personal for some reason, and the rest is above. I wasn't playing devil's advocate  I do not believe Dammn Baby should have been second single. Hell Janet doesn't even pay that song dust on tour :coffee:.. She could have but didn't  hmmm

Its called an opinion and i clearly flared his nostrils by stating my opinion -_- 

You have a very unique ability to antagonize and you know it. You've been doing it for years and you're feigning as if Dayz is using this one instance where it's clear it's a cumulative effort of your contrarian views. And you can be entitled to an opinion but it doesn't mean it's rooted in sense all the time. 

Edited by Angela
  • Upvote 1

You have a very unique ability to antagonize and you know it. You've been doing it for years and you're feigning as if Dayz is using this one instance where it's clear it's a cumulative effort of your contrarian views. And you can be entitled to an opinion but it doesn't mean it's rooted in sense all the time. 

The first sentence is true. The rest is not. I'm not "going against the grain" to ruffle feathers. I truly believe DB isn't as second single worthy as BIU

• Downvote 1

We've gotten so use to major promo with each project, that we're spoiled. lol That didn't really start for Janet until the VR and AFY eras. Remember, her first major TV interview happened in the VR era. Prior to then, it was limited print media and interviews as part of specials on MTV/BET, and even those were limited. lol

She's basically going back to how she previously did it. Promo will come, but it won't be traditional.

The era of traditional album promo is over. Those of you that fake stan for certain artists should be well aware of this.....

Edited by ThatOtherFan
  • Upvote 3

The first sentence is true. The rest is not. I'm not "going against the grain" to ruffle feathers. I truly believe DB isn't as second single worthy as BIU

Your response tells me you still don't get it. Your lack of self awareness can and has been grating to others. Like I said, it's clear from Dayz's post that it wasn't just this single instance but you seem to not comprehend that. I just don't want him to call you out your name or anything which is why I spoke up, but there's a lot of truth in his posts and it has been a recurring theme about you for as long as I've known your online persona which has been for about 13 years.  

Edited by Angela
  • Upvote 1

We've gotten so use to major promo with each project, that we're spoiled. lol That didn't really start for Janet until the VR and AFY eras. Remember, her first major TV interview happened in the VR era. Prior to then, it was limited print media and interviews as part of specials on MTV/BET, and even those were limited. lol

She's basically going back to how she previously did it. Promo will come, but it won't be traditional.

The era of traditional album promo is over. Those of you that fake stan for certain artists should be well aware of this.....

shut up<_<

Your response tells me you still don't get it. Your lack of self awareness can and has beengrating to others. Like I said, it's clear from Dayz's post that it wasn't just this single instance but you seem to not comprehend that. I just don't want him to call you out your name or anything which is why I spoke up, but there's a lot of truth in his posts and it has been a recurring theme about you for as long as I've known your online persona which has been for about 13 years.  

He comprehends but he doesn't want to give in to what's being said about him being true but it's what he's given us over a decade. Sometimes I just ignore it cause I already know what he's doing lol and I don't feel like playing around at the moment. Gotta switch it up Game.

FINALLY, u talkin some sense :lol:

• Upvote 1

Your response tells me you still don't get it. Your lack of self awareness can and has been grating to others. Like I said, it's clear from Dayz's post that it wasn't just this single instance but you seem to not comprehend that. I just don't want him to call you out your name or anything which is why I spoke up, but there's a lot of truth in his posts and it has been a recurring theme about you for as long as I've known your online persona which has been for about 13 years.  

I get it. I didn't antagonize anyone on purpose. 

Quit reminding everyone how long we've been married... Oop

Back to the damned subject! Wonderhoe was kind of right. Again, I liked the mystery of it. I took it as building anticipation. I really dont give two shits about interviews. I wish Janet would have at least made some music videos for this album, and released them with the singles. I'm starting to get pissed off, and tired of just listening to her music, and no appearances. Fuck interviews. Give us a damned performance, or two! There's slow, and building anticipation, then there's this bullshit!!!

Back to the damned subject! Wonderhoe was kind of right. Again, I liked the mystery of it. I took it as building anticipation. I really dont give two shits about interviews. I wish Janet would have at least made some music videos for this album, and released them with the singles. I'm starting to get pissed off, and tired of just listening to her music, and no appearances. Fuck interviews. Give us a damned performance, or two! There's slow, and building anticipation, then there's this bullshit!!!

You crack me up when you get hella impatient :lol: