Major stars at the LA show tonight

kaeh1213

Nikki looks damn good. Dammmn! And this is Blue Ivy first Janet Jackson concert, that's adorable.

Beyonce's first concert was Janet's RN1814 tour

Blue Ivy's first was (not family related) was Janet's Unbreakable tour

Full circle

Sad some fans are so petty that they belittle Beyonce for showing support when she could have sat at home on a Friday night

• Upvote 4

Yes she does but Beyonce looks a damn mess. Hair tore up and she looks like she's in her mid 40s already

she looks tired tbh. I actually don't care what she looks like, its a good look to have a Beyoncé at your concert. Beyoncé is one of the few pop gals who show Janet love time and time again...some of ya'll other favs could have been there as well, aint like they are doing anything of relevance.:rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

she looks tired tbh. I actually don't care what she looks like, its a good look to have a Beyoncé at your concert. Beyoncé is one of the few pop gals who show Janet love time and time again...some of ya'll other favs could have been there as well, aint like they are doing anything of relevance.:rolleyes:

Not me. 1 of my other 2 faves is dead and the other is working on an album so there goes that theory

Not me. 1 of my other 2 faves is dead and the other is working on an album so there goes that theory

Janet had 4 Queens at her show, Queen Bey, Queen Latifah, Queen of Daytime Television (Oprah) and the Queen of Primetime Television(Shonda Rhymes) all at her concert and they are all very very busy...if they could find the time to show Janet love there is really no excuse. :rolleyes: If your fav borrows from the Book of Janhova then they need to carry their ass to this concert and pay respect to the original. I will continue to side-eye the pop hoes who don't.

• Upvote 2

Janet had 4 Queens at her show, Queen Bey, Queen Latifah, Queen of Daytime Television (Oprah) and the Queen of Primetime Television(Shonda Rhymes) all at her concert and they are all very very busy...if they could find the time to show Janet love there is really no excuse. :rolleyes: If your fav borrows from the Book of Janhova then they need to carry their ass to this concert and pay respect to the original. I will continue to side-eye the pop hoes who don't.

Well Michael is gone so yeah and the other is on the other side of the US. Don't start lol. Besides all of those people are in the LA area of  Cali anyway

Edited by JoeJoe
  • Upvote 1

I I couldn't see who threw her the shirt but she took it and tossed it off the stage. Also in the beginning one of her necklaces broke so she tossed that too. I also have a 3 minute video of the Jimmy and Terry surprise on my phone so I will try and upload it. 

this guy did it lol  https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10153585267455170&set=p.10153585267455170&type=3&theater

You must've saw one of my tweets with my handle "juzzjoejoe" and yes it's true and so was Sherri Shepard, Channing Tatum, Chante Moore, MC Lyte, Shonda Rhimes whoever that is. I love how Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis came out at the end and reminded the fans "You don't know what you got til it's gone. We've waited 7yrs" and said something about the album being no.1. Here's video of it 

https://www.facebook.com/rhythmcontrol/videos/10153697975363894/

wait you were in LA?! I missed a chance to meet you?! Dang! 

wait you were in LA?! I missed a chance to meet you?! Dang! 

nah I only went to the SF one. I wish I would've went to the LA one but I know the info cause I was watching it on periscope. An app that allows you to see through someone else's eyes but with their phone. Someone was recording the show in LA on their phone and I was watching from my phone. 

Love how comfortable Janet is with her vocals.....she's starting to get a lot more spontaneous with her phrasing and intonation.  When she sings certain words or phrases it's different from another show she might have performed the previous night.  Sometimes she will skip a line one night and sing the line entirely different another night.  I just cannot wait until I see her at The Hollywood Bowl! L.A. was giving her life! 

• Upvote 1

One thing I do wonder is why Janet made them take pics with the J Littles and not with her?

the J littles probably asked for pics...I mean its Beyoncé and Queen Latifah. Janet nor Beyoncé is pressed about getting a photo op together, especially since they were on an epic magazine cover together. Im sure she wished Janet luck and that was that...hell knowing Janet she might have paid them celebrities dust.:unsure: Folks don't realize that Janet is unbothered when it comes to celebrities, she grew up with legends and the Motown family and she met a ton of megastars when she went to Studio 54 at a young age meeting the likes of Sammy Davis Jr and rubbing shoulders with Cher. Yeah...she could care less about todays crop of pop stars.:rolleyes:

• Upvote 2