CAN LIL KIM MAKE A "REAL" COMEBACK ??????

sean_iz_legend

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think she can if she gets some hot writers and producers because she is a good rapper. She needs to chill with the surgery though!

I mean yeah. But I know she writes her own stuff as well. I feel she is a good rapper to. Her career proves it. Hopefully she can.

I mean yeah. But I know she writes her own stuff as well. I feel she is a good rapper to. Her career proves it. Hopefully she can.

I thought other people like biggie wrote her stuff. I don't really follow her that much so I didn't realise she wrote. I'm surprised how crappy her black Friday diss song was then

Lil' Kim will never see the Top 20 again - without jumping on somebody else's record - which is unlikely within itself. :filenails:

She made the errors that Nicki is learning from. After "Notorious K.I.M.," Kim should have jumped towards more mainstream efforts. Instead she decided to take it back to the streets with "La Bella Mafia." Bad mistake. :filenails: Nicki saw this and she knows that where she needs to get in is with the mainstream audience for longevity. That's why "Super Bass" is being released alongside a tour with Britney Spears. Her album is going to keep selling and Kim will keep on crying :coffee:

I think she can if she gets some hot writers and producers because she is a good rapper. She needs to chill with the surgery though!

^^^ this +1 her surgery is out of control she just doesn't look natural and its a sad thing because who didn't fuck with Kim? I mean that's our bitch before all these others. Another thing, girl stop responding to the lessors that not gonna be around that long anyway :filenails:

Lil' Kim will never see the Top 20 again - without jumping on somebody else's record - which is unlikely within itself. :filenails:

She made the errors that Nicki is learning from. After "Notorious K.I.M.," Kim should have jumped towards more mainstream efforts. Instead she decided to take it back to the streets with "La Bella Mafia." Bad mistake. :filenails: Nicki saw this and she knows that where she needs to get in is with the mainstream audience for longevity. That's why "Super Bass" is being released alongside a tour with Britney Spears. Her album is going to keep selling and Kim will keep on crying :coffee:

I don't think Kim wants to be mainstream. Tbh, Nicki is making a mistake trying to become more mainstream. It's like bitch what are you? A pop artist or rapper? Make up your mind.

Archived