The last movie you saw at home/cinema - MOST POPULAR THREAD 2013/14

Selz

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO behind on my movie list, but I plan on catching up over the Holidays.

Anyway, had my 1st Batman (89-12) marathon, here are my thoughts

Batman-A

Batman Returns- A

Batman Forever- C-

Batman & Robin- F-

Batman Begins-B+

The Dark Knight-A+

The Dark Knight Rises-A-

Rise Of The Guardians= C+, I liked it, but I was expecting better, like I was hoping it'd be "Sherekish" where it's a kid movie with mostly hidden adult humor, but it wasn't. it was a kid movie, a REALLLLY good kid movie, but not what I was hoping for.

I took my goddaughter to see this at the weekend and i thought exactly the same!

Have you seen it? I thought it was somewhat unheard of...

no it was just the redneck part....its kinda coming in vogue for some, I knew a guy from school we were facebook friends but he left me go, he had a confederate flag as his wall photo. I met two gay rednecks, I said aint this some shit :umm:

Happy Holidays.....and keep singing i love it.....I downloaded 50/50 with Seth Mcfarlen so I think thats next...good to see you. I hope all is well for you babe

Seth Rogan, but honest mistake, theres alot of Seth's in rotation right now. Seth Rogan, Seth Mcfarlane, Seth Green, & Seth Meyers.

Happy Holidays.....and keep singing i love it.....I downloaded 50/50 with Seth Mcfarlen so I think thats next...good to see you. I hope all is well for you babe

Thanks dude :) I still don't have internet, just get on for small periods when I tether my iPhone cos the connection isn't very good. Hopefully it'll be set up soon :)

Bridget Jones Diary......Im at the part where Bridget comes to Daniel's place and hes trying to get rid of her because he has another woman upstairs, I saw it coming but when Bridget sees the other lady and the lady says "I thought you said she was thin" ....I couldnt help but cry....

Life of Pi 3D - A++++

Oh. My. Gosh. :o What an amazing movie. Pi's rapport with Richard Parker was so stunning to watch as it unfolded. I cried right along with him on the island scene. I don't remember much about the book, having read it years ago, but the movie was wonderful in its own way. That's the right way to make a 3D movie.

Bridget Jones Diary......Im at the part where Bridget comes to Daniel's place and hes trying to get rid of her because he has another woman upstairs, I saw it coming but when Bridget sees the other lady and the lady says "I thought you said she was thin" ....I couldnt help but cry....

One of my all-time faves. And that scene. He was such a shit. -_-