The last movie you saw at home/cinema - MOST POPULAR THREAD 2013/14

Selz

Arbitrage

Great movie. :clapping: But smdh @ me being happy that Richard Gere's fine ass got off on every damn thing he should've gone to jail for. :sigh: But the ending is kind of open, so maybe he turns himself in, or doesn't sign Susan's contract. -_-

Bonus points for them using I See Who You Are by Bjork during the end credits. :excited: I was like, "I know this song... :huh::umm:>_<:o:thumbup: "

"Shame" a sex addict movie.....this dude is scandalous, I mean fucking scandalous what str8 dude gets so horny for sex he goes into a gay bath house? B- :ph34r: I do appreciate the fact that the main actor spent most of the first 15 minutes of the movie completely naked and showing it all....yes him got peen and body

The Paperboy

This movie was fucked.up. :mellow:

I didn't know what I was getting into at all. :lol: All I knew was that Zac Efron is fine as hell in it. :sigh: And boy, was he ever. -_-

tumblr_mbscshgfWg1r3mhfjo5_250.gif:sigh:

The cast was excellent all around though. Zac, Nicole Kidman, Macy Gray, John Cusack, and Matthew McConaughey were all great. Macy plays weird characters really well. lol

Nicole really brang it though. When she was showing that coochie... A MESS. :lol: