The last movie you saw at home/cinema - MOST POPULAR THREAD 2013/14

Selz

Pom Poko - C

Really weird movie. The whole shape-shifting their testicles thing was a bit much. :umm: Better watched in English as the first half was mostly narrative and it sounded wrong in Japanese.

You've been watching alot of crazy Japanese stuff recently !

The Lawnmower Man - C

You've been watching alot of crazy Japanese stuff recently !

The Lawnmower Man - C

I know, I love the Studio Ghibli movies and I'm running out of stuff on my Lovefilm list so they've started doubling up on all my anime :lol:

I've never seen Lawnmower Man, is it a horror?

I know, I love the Studio Ghibli movies and I'm running out of stuff on my Lovefilm list so they've started doubling up on all my anime :lol:

I've never seen Lawnmower Man, is it a horror?

My Lovefilm is runnning extremely low lol but not really into anime. I tried to get "Ted" on there but for some reason its not available, as well the TV series Life is Short (hilarious!) - not impressed :umm:

No its more sci-fi. I gave it a C probably because it looks so dated and i lost interest after awhile. The actual concept is quite good, particular how things are and seem to be heading.

My Lovefilm is runnning extremely low lol but not really into anime. I tried to get "Ted" on there but for some reason its not available, as well the TV series Life is Short (hilarious!) - not impressed :umm:

No its more sci-fi. I gave it a C probably because it looks so dated and i lost interest after awhile. The actual concept is quite good, particular how things are and seem to be heading.

I think Ted will be available but later. I tried to add it a while back and it said underneath 'available to rent on (whatever date it was)'. It seems more and more new movies are unavailable to rent though, makes me wonder how long rental companies can last. :sigh:

I never thought I'd be into the anime but it's actually really good. I started with Spirited Away a few years ago, which is possibly the best anime movie I've seen, it was fantastic!

• 2 weeks later...

Wreck-It Ralph

Absolutely loved it. One of, if not the best animated film of the year.

Why was I tearing up when Ralph dived towards the Diet Cola Mountain? :umm:

Paperman (Short-film before Wreck-It Ralph)

This had me in tears. I was so happy the guy and girl got together. :cry:

Wreck-It Ralph

Absolutely loved it. One of, if not the best animated film of the year.

Why was I tearing up when Ralph dived towards the Diet Cola Mountain? :umm:

Paperman (Short-film before Wreck-It Ralph)

This had me in tears. I was so happy the guy and girl got together. :cry:

You went to the cinema and didn't invite me :coffee:

Liz & Dick= A-/B+. I REALLLLY do forget how good of an actress Lindsay is, like I didnt think about anything else she'd done when watching this, the story just fuckin pulled me in, even touched me. I wish there was more tho, thats like the only downside, I wish they speant a little time on the 2nd time they got married, tho the spoken word kinda says it all, would've like a glimpse into that. But I personally really do think Lindsay did Liz justice, like even without sounding 100% like her (which she couldn't help, she did her best but to me still sounded very much like Lindsay) she had it in the essence and the body language.

Did Miss Minnie's pie look better? :unsure::lol:

Infinitely :lmao:

Was that necessary :coffee:

Probably not... but I shall write what I wish in my thread. :filenails:;)

Seriously, it's such an amazing movie. I was in floods of tears... that look on Constantine's face just breaks my heart :tear: