The last movie you saw at home/cinema - MOST POPULAR THREAD 2013/14

Selz

Django Unchained A+ I was not expecting what I saw at all. I hadn't read many spoilers other than it was a Tarantino movie, they say ****** a lot and its about slavery. But, good lord it was just so good imo. Jaimie Fox, Leonardo Di Caprio, Samuel L Jackson put in award worth performances . But, its such a vulgar film it will probably be overlooked.

• Upvote 1

The Guilt Trip

I actually had pretty low expectations for this film. lol I thought this would be one of those stupid-funny movies. I wasn't expecting much. I just wanted to see Babs on the big screen. :lol:

It turned out to be a very enjoyable movie with a lot of heart. The trailers do not do it justice at all. :umm:

Everyone should check it out. ^_^

Django Unchained-A, I LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVE SAMUEL L. JACKSON FOR THIS SOOO MUCH HE STOLE THE MOVIE FOR ME, same with Leo, they are ROBBED for not getting Oscar or Golden Globe recognition for this

Texas Chainsaw 3D-C-, Would've been a D but it gets point for taking a story I knew was going to be predictable, and then having a giant twist, but it was very sloppily written, and Trey Songz is a horrible actor (Spoiler written in white after this) how dare they give him that weak ass death, I wanted him SLAUGHTERED and they killed him in a car crash, thats some bull shit, they lost a major point for that 1. And just in general they were really weak about the deaths, this movie could've been so much better than it was. But for what it was it could've been so much worst, and it was alright. ONLY recommended for the gore fans ofcourse.

I finally saw The Bodyguard for the first time a couple days ago. The soundtrack blatantly outshines it but Whitney's acting was great though.

In the theaters, I saw The Hobbit and I thoroughly enjoyed it! Personally I enjoyed it more than Lord of the Rings (yeah I said it lol).