The last movie you saw at home/cinema - MOST POPULAR THREAD 2013/14

Selz

Oh I wanna do those

Pitch Perfect, B= I LOVE REBEL!!! I hate that it was predictable, but I LOVE the comedy

The Whole Nine Yards, B-= I REEEEEEALLLLY love Bruce in this movie, & Matthew, & MDC, but ya the story could've used some spice for it's life but I enjoyed it

The Whole Ten Yards, D=.................could've used a WHOLE lot of spice, I enjoy Matt&Bruce together tho, but there should've been more

LOL I am nice, it's just I haven't heard good things about it is all :lol:

LOL the average that I 100% agree with is "Better than I thought" lol, that ranges from "I thought it'd be horrendous, it was just bad" to "I didn't think it'd be tat good" like I think it's soo much better than the original...which I like and is a classic, but it moves too fast and has a bunch of plot wholes and not much character development (the sequel actually fixed both of those lol).

So thats my advise set your expectations low, and then let it be better than you were expecting (hopefully LOL)

Sparkle - I give it a C, it wasn't bad and there was some pretty good acting. I felt it could have been shorter.

Wasn't Carmen Ejogo (The actress who played the oldest sister) AMAZING, Mark ma words, this was the 1st movie thats gonna get her noticed like DAMN lol.I forget that she's british with that movie, and on set when she'd bust out into her accent Id be shocked lol

I gotta hand it to the Brits for the most part they're better at vocally sounding like us, than most of our actors are at sounding like them.

Truth! Do you remember James Marsters as Spike in Buffy? Terrible accent :lol:

Anna Nicole- B, AMAZING, that actress did great, like I forgot she wasn't Anna sometimes, and it was written great, it was acted great, and it just flowed really nice, I feel like they captured all of the most important stuff. BUT.......I would've given it an A...except for the ending, it felt WAY too rushed & brushed over, like as someone who remembers when her son died like yesterday, and all that happened in those months before she died like yesterday, there were things they could've included....like her getting re-married. they could've mentioned the LONG trials after she died. BUT the ending they had was nice & fitting, but it was too copy & paste.