The last movie you saw at home/cinema - MOST POPULAR THREAD 2013/14

Selz

The Hangover 3, B-, better than 3, but still nowhere near as good as 1. Melissa McCarthy is SO fucking funny tho, might move it up to a solid B, like she had 2 scenes and I can completely honestly say those 2 scenes had me laughing the HARDEST....like her delivery is just great, like Im soooo over Galafinacas's same character (WE GET IT, your weird & stupid) but her character really made his character better imo, Like their scenes gave his character some depth & heart, and a NEW comedy element to it.

• Upvote 1

The Hangover 3, B-, better than 3, but still nowhere near as good as 1. Melissa McCarthy is SO fucking funny tho, might move it up to a solid B, like she had 2 scenes and I can completely honestly say those 2 scenes had me laughing the HARDEST....like her delivery is just great, like Im soooo over Galafinacas's same character (WE GET IT, your weird & stupid) but her character really made his character better imo, Like their scenes gave his character some depth & heart, and a NEW comedy element to it.

Completely agree. Her scenes look like they took the least amount of effort but they produced big laughs (when she was yelling at her mother :asham:). I also think they focused too much on Alan's character. Like you said, we get that he's weird and stupid but it grates on the nerves after a while. What I liked about this movie is that it wasn't a carbon copy of the previous one like part two was. They at least tried to do something else.

• Upvote 1

Beasts Of The Southern Wild - I can't even rate it as I got bored and switched it off. I may revisit this

Rust & Bone - same as above. I guess the fact I forgot to download the subtitles didn't help although it was fun to know that I still remember some of my french ^_^

This Is The End, A!- OMG! IT WAS SOOOOOO FUNNY LOL. I can't wait to see it again, I LOVED IT..... MICHAEL CERA SLAYS!

Kind of a spoiler but kind of not....what happens to Rihanna in the trailor... damn, the only death of all the celebs that stung a lil. And the ending was everything LOL