The last movie you saw at home/cinema - MOST POPULAR THREAD 2013/14

Selz

I loved that movie! I'm a huge Iron Man fan and I was not disappointed! Robert Downey Junior IS Tony Stark. One of my fav actors tbh. And Pepper Potts>

I wasn't checking for it, but Robert can act, and he really plays the billionaire boy role very well.

Super - A

I still love this film

Yes this definitely is a good movie

Anybody see After Earth? It's getting TORN APART by critics & audiences

http://www.rottentom.../m/after_earth/

I usually see movies in 3D but i'ma pass on this one since i'm hearing horrible reviews lol. I still wanna see it tho but if and when I do it's not gonna be in 3D

Yes this definitely is a good movie

I usually see movies in 3D but i'ma pass on this one since i'm hearing horrible reviews lol. I still wanna see it tho but if and when I do it's not gonna be in 3D

Yeah I usually don't listen to reviews either! Not everyone has the same taste. I've enjoyed plenty of movies that got ripped apart LOL.

• Upvote 1

Yeah I usually don't listen to reviews either! Not everyone has the same taste. I've enjoyed plenty of movies that got ripped apart LOL.

Yea I do too,....but I gotta say this 1 never caught me even from the trailer. Like maybe it's cause im not that into Sci-Fi or Jaden Smith's acting lol. But something about it just seemed...over the topish if that makes since? Like I could tell what it's trying to be and the whole story by the trailer (and according to alot of the reviewers I was kinda right). But yea I'll give this 1 a "Wait for the HBO release" lol,