The last movie you saw at home/cinema - MOST POPULAR THREAD 2013/14

Selz

What would give it the 5th star?

Plausibility. :lol: It was a great big dumb popcorn movie, which was good because it's all I was in the mood for.

Im glad someone here knows how classic this movie is.....Im sorry Matt missed the boat on this one...but this movie is too funny

I love Friday. :unsure:

too bad it flopped at the box office :filenails:

What does that have to do with anything? :lol:

Insidious 2 -A, GREAT MOVIE, OMG, Not as scary as the 1st in my opinion because you know what you're in for with this 1. It's greatly written & produced, not giving anything away but they can do a great spinoff prequel as well as sequel for this. And I look forward to seeing where this goes.

Wreck It Ralph B+, easily 1 of the best Disney movies in recent years, only thing is it could've been funnier, BUT, the story and characters make up for that BIG Time, like this movie was VERY well written, I'm very impressed. It's literally a movie that deserves to have the tag "People of all ages will enjoy" because it really is for everybody. The Animation slayed too.

I loved this movie. I'm a big ass kid so I love animated movies. I'm waiting for "Dragonball Z: Battle of the Gods"

Hansel & Gretel

Mildly entertaining :coffee:

Yeah Hansel and Gretel was ok. I like the how it was a story continuing on from a little children's book lol

Now You See Me rJQU8SR.pngrJQU8SR.pngrJQU8SR.pngBQLpWBg.pngBQLpWBg.png

Visually it was pretty awesome but the story was ludicrous. I honestly didn't know if I was supposed to laugh at some parts. :lol:

i'm watching that online right now. It's good so far

Beats, Rhymes,&Life: The Travels Of A Tribe Called Quest-A+, Just when I thought it was impossible to love Tribe or QTip anymore, or just that whole time of Hip Hop, Phife got on my nerves tho with that weak beef with Qtip, sounds like he's bitter & jealous of the attention Tip gets that he probably wants himself.

Yeah the wicked witch definitely didn't look ugly or anything. I dunno...i also didn't like the version of Almost Home at the end lol. I hate they missed they part where she goes off at the end.

I couldn't see Hugh doing it though. Sadly I feel like he's become a typecast actor - I only see him as Wolverine :(

I hated that too, thanks to Andy I expected the AH change but I was expecting more drastic, not a alternate but just more drastic changes, but yea they cut off the best part.

Ch. I used to feel that way but that man can fuckin do anything lol, that sangin voice is great too, nowdays Im like "oh yea he's Wolverine too" LOL. But I think he even looks more like the old man who played the wizard in the 38 version. But basically tho I think that role should've went to someone older than Franco, like that part just seemed to be written for someone older than him

I don't rate Franco that much tbh. He seems - ok.... He's never impressed me though. I don't know about Hugh either. I just see him as that one role. I watched one of his non-Wolverine movies and was waiting for him to get those titanium claws out lol! His singing voice is great though - still love his Oscars performance. I want to watch Les Miserables.