The last movie you saw at home/cinema - MOST POPULAR THREAD 2013/14

Selz

The Paperboy - C

I just watched this movie with my mother, my flatmate, and two of her friends. To say I was horribly embarrassed by some of the scenes was an understatement :lmao:

I started to watch this and I switched it off :lmao:.

I saw the conjuring last month n it scared the shit outta me. I saw "We're the Millers" last week and it was hilariously funny :lol: The trailer for the movie didn't do it justice and it's actually one of the funniest movies i've seen in years. Me and my buddy were cracking up the whole movie. A+ so go see it. Just saw "2 Guns" yesterday and it was just ok. The plot sucked and the movie was shorter than expected. It had it's good scenes but the movie just didn't do it for me. Very forgettable and I grew weary of Mark Walberg's face. Denzel always does a good job in his movies but it still wasn't enough for me to like the movie

We watched the whole thing but it was terrible! :lmao:

I assumed it'd be good because it's Nicole KIdman but jeez :lol:

I saw the conjuring last month n it scared the shit outta me. I saw "We're the Millers" last week and it was hilariously funny :lol: The trailer for the movie didn't do it justice and it's actually one of the funniest movies i've seen in years. Me and my buddy were cracking up the whole movie. A+ so go see it. Just saw "2 Guns" yesterday and it was just ok. The plot sucked and the movie was shorter than expected. It had it's good scenes but the movie just didn't do it for me. Very forgettable and I grew weary of Mark Walberg's face. Denzel always does a good job in his movies but it still wasn't enough for me to like the movie

Love the Conjuring! I Want to watch We're The Millers!

Elysium B+

The Butler A (For you Mariah fans, her on air screen time was less than 3 mins and in the very beginning.. She didn't even speak. )

The Butler was all that huh? might catch this this weekend then.....Mariah only 3 mins? is that good? :unsure: I mean I loved her in "Precious"

The Butler-A, I was ofcourse blown away by it (as expected) and all of the performances were great (Oprah & Whitaker should DEFINITELY sweep in award season), but, my ONLY ONLY ONLY critique is that certain things seemed rushed, theres no example bigger than the parents at the beginning of the movie (Mariah is his mama, and everything you heard is true, 2 scenes, no lines and both VERY short), like it opens so roughly and fast with that and with him being thrown into work right away, and it works but I wish they had a lil more.

The equivelent to what Im talking about is if the movie Ray had Lil Ray with sight for only 3 mins and then "BOY YOU GOIN BLIND NOW" Or Forrest Gump & Lil Forrest only in 1 quick scene before running out of his braces. And I'm not saying I wish his parents had more scenes or characters for more Mariah (as much as I love her Im not really here for acting Mariah), but just in general I wish we got more of both his parents & childhood

Chapplin- A+, RDJ WAS BRILLIANT AND ROBBBED by the Oscars, like he played his ass off in this

Kickass 2- A, MUCH better than the 1st 1, and I LOVE the 1st 1 (I think I gave it a A- or B+) but this is definitely a rare case where I love the sequel more than the 1st

The Heat-A-, SOOOOOOOOOOOO much better than I expected, I LOVE MELISSA MCCARTHY SO MUCH, And Sandra was great too, What I think would've been great for this movie is if they just made it a sequel to too of their franchises, Melissa's character in Identity Theft, & Sandra's in the Miss Congeniality movies. I think that would've been interesting, but a reach indeed. But yea from beginning to end that movie was GREAT. I loved seeing Marlon Wayans play the cool man, the normal guy, he rocked that.