The last movie you saw at home/cinema - MOST POPULAR THREAD 2013/14

Selz

Cindy. :lol: And yeah they tried that but it was never going to work. Everybody involved should feel embarrassed. Did it bomb in the U.S.? I hope so.

Sometimes I just look at him and say "Lord he's only 22 he really don't know". I kinda wanted to argue with him over wasting time and money on that dumb ass movie lol. Monday it'll update and give what it made this past weekend. It looks like it'll drop to no.4 by Monday. I check the boxoffice here at www.boxofficemojo.com and it even gives worldwide gross too

TW LW Title (click to view) Studio Weekend Gross % Change Theater Count /Change Average Total Gross Budget* Week #

1 N 42 WB $27,487,144 - 3,003 - $9,153 $27,487,144 $40 1 2 N Scary Movie 5 W/Dim. $14,157,367 - 3,402 - $4,161 $14,157,367 $20 1

Sometimes I just look at him and say "Lord he's only 22 he really don't know". I kinda wanted to argue with him over wasting time and money on that dumb ass movie lol. Monday it'll update and give what it made this past weekend. It looks like it'll drop to no.4 by Monday. I check the boxoffice here at www.boxofficemojo.com and it even gives worldwide gross too

TW LW Title (click to view) Studio Weekend Gross % Change Theater Count /Change Average Total Gross Budget* Week #

1N42WB$27,487,144-3,003-$9,153$27,487,144$4012N Scary Movie 5W/Dim.$14,157,367-3,402-$4,161$14,157,367$201

:lol:

Thanks. You know it's bad if I'm actually hoping a movie flops. :lol:

The Hours

Funny how you appreciate certain movies more as you get older. I think this was the third time I've watched it.

Nicole and Julianne did. their. thang. Meryl was good, but it wasn't really a role for her to shine in.

• Upvote 1

42-- Was disappointed because more whites were in the theater than blacks. If it had been some Tyler Perry crap, the theater would have been packed.

Well truth be told whites love baseball. Some blacks do but nowhere near the amount of whites. Blacks don't go see baseball movies lol

Well truth be told whites love baseball. Some blacks do but nowhere near the amount of whites. Blacks don't go see baseball movies lol

This movie was more than about just baseball. It was a true story about the first black guy allowed to play in the MLB.

Fatal Attraction rJQU8SR.pngrJQU8SR.pngrJQU8SR.pngrJQU8SR.pngrJQU8SR.png

An absolute classic. The special features on the DVD include an alternate ending which has Glenn Close's character kill herself after the fight scene in her kitchen, framing Michael Douglas's character for her murder because his prints were on the knife. Apparently it didn't go over well with test audiences because she was never brought to justice. I think both endings are brilliant, though.

• Upvote 1

This movie was more than about just baseball. It was a true story about the first black guy allowed to play in the MLB.

Yeah but it's still a "baseball movie". Not many sports movies are successful.

Iron Man 3

RDJ is a total DILF!

other than that how was the movie? :rolleyes:

The Hunt - A+

These foreign flims are killing me!!! Amazing, still thinking about it now.

Is that the Danish thriller when the little girl accuses the primary school teacher of abusing her?

Is that the Danish thriller when the little girl accuses the primary school teacher of abusing her?

It sure is! I just thought it was such a powerful film. I REALLY felt for him. I kept rewinding the scene in the church -_- and i clapped my palms off when he headbutted the security guard :clapping: