The last movie you saw at home/cinema - MOST POPULAR THREAD 2013/14

Selz

Jack the Giant Slayer. It was alright. I can see why it didn't do so good but it was good enough to watch. I think the box office intake should've been higher that what it is for this movie. Wasn't worth seeing in 3D since there wasn't too much 3D stuff

Had myself a Whoopi-thon, just cause. I have seen alot of her movies but there was alot I havent seen that I thought I'd check out

The Associate- B- I liked it alot, could've been better, but what WOW'd me was her as a white man with the make up & stuff, that was amazing and that crew desserved an Oscar for that transformation lol, "White Chicks" aint have nothin on that transformation lol

Corrina, Corrina-A+, Enjoyed that movie a ton, just a real heart warming movie from start to finish for me, and Im here for interatial love, so YAS

Boys On The Side-A, always heard about this movie and how it's at the top of the "sappiest chick flicks of all time" mountain, but never saw it, needless to say I laughed, if I were a cryer, I would've cried, and it was just great, I LOVED MA DREW BARRYMORE!!! I loved that character, but I loved all 3 of their characters too. Makes me wanna go on a road trip again

• Upvote 1

Had myself a Whoopi-thon, just cause. I have seen alot of her movies but there was alot I havent seen that I thought I'd check out

The Associate- B- I liked it alot, could've been better, but what WOW'd me was her as a white man with the make up & stuff, that was amazing and that crew desserved an Oscar for that transformation lol, "White Chicks" aint have nothin on that transformation lol

Corrina, Corrina-A+, Enjoyed that movie a ton, just a real heart warming movie from start to finish for me, and Im here for interatial love, so YAS

Boys On The Side-A, always heard about this movie and how it's at the top of the "sappiest chick flicks of all time" mountain, but never saw it, needless to say I laughed, if I were a cryer, I would've cried, and it was just great, I LOVED MA DREW BARRYMORE!!! I loved that character, but I loved all 3 of their characters too. Makes me wanna go on a road trip again

Boys On The Side is one of my favourite movies of all time. Such great characters. I re-watched The Associate a few months ago - still love that too. Never saw Corrina, Corrina but always meant to. There's something oddly comforting about a Whoopi Goldberg movie. :lol:

Boys On The Side is one of my favourite movies of all time. Such great characters. I re-watched The Associate a few months ago - still love that too. Never saw Corrina, Corrina but always meant to. There's something oddly comforting abou a Whoopi Goldberg movie. :lol:

Isn't It tho? AMEN to that, I really enjoy the movies she stars in Like Im purpusely looking for more lol. But yea she's played all kinds of different characters from all walks of life & all genre's, and the most consistant thing is she really does a good job with all of them, and yea I just find her voice alone comforting or entertaining. I loves ma Whoopi lol. And I think you'll LOVE Corrina, Corrina, that movie is like on my list of "FEEL GOOD" movies, like it's just simply enjoyable, and it takes place in 1960 and turns into interatial love, but no real tension or extreme race drama like alot of movies taking place in that time period (I guess also because it takes place in California), but I enjoyed that movie so much Ima have to watch it again this week lol, I love when I enjoy a movie enough to do that. Hell when Im done with my Whoopi-athon I'll eventually just start over LOL

!!! I knew it was going to suck right from that opening scene. Such a shame because I've gotten so many laughs out of the Scary Movie series over the years. I don't know how this shit even made it to theatres.

I knew it was shit too but my ex in my siggy is the one who kept bugging me about goin' to see it. I told him it looks stupid but all he would say is "you never know til we see it" and when we did he agreed it sucked. They totally ran out of ideas and now they're trying to create a new Brenda and blonde white girl...I forgot her movie name but her real name is Anna Farris lol

I knew it was shit too but my ex in my siggy is the one who kept bugging me about goin' to see it. I told him it looks stupid but all he would say is "you never know til we see it" and when we did he agreed it sucked. They totally ran out of ideas and now they're trying to create a new Brenda and blonde white girl...I forgot her movie name but her real name is Anna Farris lol

Cindy. :lol: And yeah they tried that but it was never going to work. Everybody involved should feel embarrassed. Did it bomb in the U.S.? I hope so.