Teairra Marie - Come Back To Me

Chase

Brindisi Elisha Her voice and the lyrics are not one as when Jan sang it. You could feel the hurt/ pain and yearning in Janets voice. All you here in Mari's voice is ghetto attitude.

Lamont Hicks I don't understand why this is auto-tuned to within an inch of it's life. This song is about emotion and it's necessary to capture the real emotion being expressed by the voice. All of the auto-tune takes all of the feeling away from the song.

7 hours ago · Like ·

Lamont Hicks Anyway, nothing against Teairra, but JESSIE JACKSON GO AWAY lol

7 hours ago · Like ·

Eb_the_Celeb ♥ Eb ★ the ★ Celeb ♥

Teairra Mari still trying? #hoesitdown

3 hours ago

dangerouslyDB DangerouslyBeautiful

the hate continues RT @lalaaaa: Teairra Mari cracks me up. She was at the1st lady of the roc and now she's the 1st lady of WSHH. Lmao.

FreshChrisLaw Chris Law

Teairra Mari can barely have a comeback.. let alone singing "COME BACK TO ME".. i just cannot.

FreshChrisLaw Chris Law

Teairra Mari just covered "COME BACK TO ME"... runs up stairs and jumps out of the window

iHateYouJody Ellen DeGenerate

Teairra Mari. RT @Rojjy @iHateYouJody on a scale of 1-Ciara, how unsuccesful was your day?

TheLavaLizard Trini Trent

so did Teairra Mari, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle or whatever her name is announce when she's dropping an album yet?

I'm in the minority. I like the vocal, but the production does nothing for me. Jimmy and Terry's production cannot be touched. They highlighted Janet's harmonies and sonically it was lush and pretty. This is too heavy handed. For some reason I always felt Rodney and Brandy would do a great cover of this. But Aaliyah's would have been golden!!! :blush::wub:

Archived