Trayvon Martin Is Dead & We Don't Give A F*ck!

ThatOtherFan

I can't with the comments after reading any story on this guy, the folks that support Zimmerman act as if race is not a part of the case, when it is, they act as if he was "just doing his duty" as a watchman, and therefore had the authority to stop and question someone, which he did not. They act as if he was not explicitly told NOT to pursue Trayvon Martin, and he did.

The prosecution released audio tape jail conversations today of Zimmerman instructing his wife to hide thousands of dollars of donated money for his defense

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/george-zimmerman-jailhouse-telephone-recordings-released-150859241.html

How can he be soooooooooooooooooooooo fucking stupid with those taped calls like no one would figure it out..

George Zimmerman Jokes During Jail Call: “Well, I Have My Hoodie”

Just when you think your level of dislike for George Zimmerman is at the maximum level, he does or says something that proves how low and sinister a human–better yet, he– can be! Jail phone calls between Zimmerman and his wife Shellie–who was recently arrested on perjury charges–were released to the public.

RELATED CONTENT: George Zimmerman Jail Calls Released

While discussing Zimmerman’s safety and means of transportation, wife–Shellie–says “Oh, okay. ‘Cause you could always like lay down or something.” To which Zimmerman responds: “Yeah, exactly. Well, I have my hoodie.”

http://theurbandaily.com/1927294/george-zimmerman-hoodie-joke/

George Zimmerman Jokes During Jail Call: “Well, I Have My Hoodie”

Just when you think your level of dislike for George Zimmerman is at the maximum level, he does or says something that proves how low and sinister a human–better yet, he– can be! Jail phone calls between Zimmerman and his wife Shellie–who was recently arrested on perjury charges–were released to the public.

RELATED CONTENT: George Zimmerman Jail Calls Released

While discussing Zimmerman’s safety and means of transportation, wife–Shellie–says “Oh, okay. ‘Cause you could always like lay down or something.” To which Zimmerman responds: “Yeah, exactly. Well, I have my hoodie.”

http://theurbandaily.com/1927294/george-zimmerman-hoodie-joke/

THIS. COLD. HEARTLESS. SON. OF. A. BITCH.

:mellow:

I'm not, unless it's a slow painful process. Imo, remorseless murderers should live and be made to suffer with guilt and pain, not be put out of their misery with a death penalty.

Alot of them sit in the pen for decades and STILL not have an ounce of remorse for what they did. You know how many "proud" men that sit up in jail and actually brag about how many ppl they took out and how they did it? I'm not saying I believe in the death penatly %100 and/or an eye for an eye but sometimes..some of these muthafukaz deserve to die,I'm sorry. You wanna wipe ppl out..lets wipe yo ass out!

Alot of them sit in the pen for decades and STILL not have an ounce of remorse for what they did. You know how many "proud" men that sit up in jail and actually brag about how many ppl they took out and how they did it? I'm not saying I believe in the death penatly %100 and/or an eye for an eye but sometimes..some of these muthafukaz deserve to die,I'm sorry. You wanna wipe ppl out..lets wipe yo ass out!

I thought of that, and you're right, those who have no remorse should be put to death. For me, it all goes back to whether or not they feel any shame for that they did. Zimmerman and others like him who kill without remorse, I'd want tortured then put to death. It's the ones with an ounce of remorse that I feel should live with the guilt. Just to clarify and restate my position.

I thought of that, and you're right, those who have no remorse should be put to death. For me, it all goes back to whether or not they feel any shame for that they did. Zimmerman and others like him who kill without remorse, I'd want tortured then put to death. It's the ones with an ounce of remorse that I feel should live with the guilt. Just to clarify and restate my position.

I get what you're saying but it would be hard as fuck trying to distinguish who is actually remorseful and sorry for their actions, so thats where the problem lies..

Zimmerman is scum. Not only did he kill an unarmed kid, he is trying to make a profit from it :mellow: How low can this guy go? And you know what? If they are unable to prosecute this douchebag he's going to become a right wing, nra nra hero. He's going to charge fees to speaking, make money as some sort of pundit on tv, have a book deal.

Florida will not receive one dollar from me or my family if they don't put this thug in jail

I thought Zimmerman might get off but I'm starting to lean more on the maybe not side. He's digging his own grave.So I'm overjoyed that he's been stupid lately.

If I was on his defense team, I would quit. He's basically making the case easy for the prosecution. Plus those hoodie shooting targets aren't gonna help him even if he isn't associated with them. At this point he better hope a few KKK members are in the jury.

Speaking of jury, what was the issue recently about the case? Reporters were saying there was a possibility he wouldn't get a jury. Is it because of the Stand Your Ground law? If so, I think only a judge is needed dealing with SYG cases though I know it's like that for damn near every case.

If I was on his defense team, I would quit. He's basically making the case easy for the prosecution. Plus those hoodie shooting targets aren't gonna help him even if he isn't associated with them. At this point he better hope a few KKK members are in the jury.

Speaking of jury, what was the issue recently about the case? Reporters were saying there was a possibility he wouldn't get a jury. Is it because of the Stand Your Ground law? If so, I think only a judge is needed dealing with SYG cases though I know it's like that for damn near every case.

Defense attorneys are use to defending clients who foolishly incriminate themselves all the time.Thats why defense attorneys try to keep them on a "straight and narrow" and instruct their clients to speak less as possible to make the load a little less heavy when its time to defend them but not his attorney is gonna have to work even HARDER than what he would have needed to do in the first place before all the "bad moves". :thumbup:

Oh,I didnt hear about him possibly not getting a jury. I would prefer a judge anyway. jurors these dayz have been on some OTHER SHIT lately.

Defense attorneys are use to defending clients who foolishly incriminate themselves all the time.Thats why defense attorneys try to keep them on a "straight and narrow" and instruct their clients to speak less as possible to make the load a little less heavy when its time to defend them but not his attorney is gonna have to work even HARDER than what he would have needed to do in the first place before all the "bad moves". :thumbup:

Oh,I didnt hear about him possibly not getting a jury. I would prefer a judge anyway. jurors these dayz have been on some OTHER SHIT lately.

he also has had a change in lawyers I thought the shit hit the fan months back when his first lawyer quit stating he had no contact with his client. There are so many holes in Zimmerman's shit, it's like the longer it takes to get to trial the worst for him it becomes, unless like you're saying his team gets him and his wife shit together.

Im beginning to think that since the case is in Florida, and after the whole Casey Anthony deal, the prosecution wants to get this right. A legal expert said the prosecution would never have gone for murder 2 if they didn't feel they could prove it.

George Zimmerman Reenacts Trayvon Martin Shooting

abc_george_zimmerman_2_dm_120621_wg.jpg

George Zimmerman– despite joking about his very own hoodie, lying to the courts about finances and lying under oath about knowing Trayvon’s age–still claims Martin attacked him on that fateful day back in February.

Zimmerman shot Martin in his chest after a brawl had taken place. Zimmerman should not have been following Martin in the first place, he was told to stay in his car. He did not listen, resulting in the 17-year-old’s death.

George is currently in jail. ABC News obtained video footage of Zimmerman reenacting the shooting.We don’t believe him, nor do we care if Trayvon hit him first–this never would have happened if Zimmerman had stayed in his car as he was ordered!

video link ..scroll down after the page uploads.

http://theurbandaily.com/1927602/george-zimmerman-reenacts-trayvon-martin-shooting/

So he knew Trayvon's age. :umm: Wasn't he and his team initially say he didn't know of Tray along with saying Tray killed himself by grabbing the gun? I don't care for his reenactment at all. His ass wouldn't be reenacting it if he didn't disobey the stay put order. I won't be shocked if we found out that he had it out for Tray before that night.