Trayvon Martin Is Dead & We Don't Give A F*ck!

ThatOtherFan

The new evidence in the case is so useless imo. All the media's trying to do is make Zimmerman look like he was helpless and needed a gun. :sigh: They're trying this helpless thing, but if he was truly helpless he would have apologized to them for killing their son and not say "I'm sorry for your lost." I see his father's bank account is endless. And I know Tray's mom was pissed when she found out her husband said it wasn't Tray screaming in the 911 tapes. I still have the feeling that Zimmerman is gonna be found not guilty. I swear I hate this fucking planet. Some aliens need to come and take me to their planet. :umm:

The new evidence in the case is so useless imo. All the media's trying to do is make Zimmerman look like he was helpless and needed a gun. :sigh: They're trying this helpless thing, but if he was truly helpless he would have apologized to them for killing their son and not say "I'm sorry for your lost." I see his father's bank account is endless. And I know Tray's mom was pissed when she found out her husband said it wasn't Tray screaming in the 911 tapes. I still have the feeling that Zimmerman is gonna be found not guilty. I swear I hate this fucking planet. Some aliens need to come and take me to their planet. :umm:

I'm really quite disturbed by all the character assasinations that are being made on Trayvon Martin, that he had weed in his system. First off If someone is going to try and kill me you better believe that bitch aint walking away from me looking like he wasn't in a fight. I mean this young Black man fought for his life! It's almost as if we forgot the real evidence in the case, we know what we heard on that 911 tape, "we don't need you to do that"....."these fucking coons" ...I was listening to a legal analyst and they said the prosecution would have never gone for murder 2 unless they felt strongly they could prove it. One way or the other Zimmerman will spend the rest of his life hiding.

• Upvote 1

I'm really quite disturbed by all the character assasinations that are being made on Trayvon Martin, that he had weed in his system. First off If someone is going to try and kill me you better believe that bitch aint walking away from me looking like he wasn't in a fight. I mean this young Black man fought for his life! It's almost as if we forgot the real evidence in the case, we know what we heard on that 911 tape, "we don't need you to do that"....."these fucking coons" ...I was listening to a legal analyst and they said the prosecution would have never gone for murder 2 unless they felt strongly they could prove it. One way or the other Zimmerman will spend the rest of his life hiding.

Amen! :clapping: All this red herring and people are starting to question it. And let's not forget the witnesses who said they had a young kid screaming for help. Now all of a sudden the witnesses who support Zimmerman are getting the spotlight. The question I have about that is why didn't they call 911 when it was happening or try to stop it if they say Trayvon beating Zimmerman's ass? We heard the screams for help and so did they, so why did they continue to watch it? I bet money they didn't see a damn thing. Plus we're in an era of technology where someone would have at least recorded it on their video phone and put it on YouTube for others to see.

The new evidence is not only useless, but it truly seems like the powers that be and even some in the media are doing everything in their power to make sure that man gets away with what he did.

The injuries on his head, etc.... Trayvon was fighting for his life against some crazy man that accosted him as he was walking home from the store. :mellow:

There is no way you can spin that, though many have tried...

Everything that happened was initiated by Zimmerman! Trayvon was in fact the one "standing his ground", he just didn't have a gun.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I REALLY do not want to be in this country anymore.

The new evidence is not only useless, but it truly seems like the powers that be and even some in the media are doing everything in their power to make sure that man gets away with what he did.

The injuries on his head, etc.... Trayvon was fighting for his life against some crazy man that accosted him as he was walking home from the store. :mellow:

There is no way you can spin that, though many have tried...

Everything that happened was initiated by Zimmerman! Trayvon was in fact the one "standing his ground", he just didn't have a gun.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I REALLY do not want to be in this country anymore.

Does Nancy Grace accept questions and comments for viewers? if so, I think we should send in some since she was kinda getting caught up in the excuses.

My main question is for the suspect witnesses that claim they saw Trayvon beating Zim is why didn't they do anything? They heard the screams for help (and I think they were from Trayvon...it didn't sound like a grown man screaming at all to me). And there's no damn way someone can convince me that at least one person didn't record it if they saw a younger black male beating up someone of a different race. Plus I don't remember hearing those suspect witnesses on the 911 tapes when they were released.

Does Nancy Grace accept questions and comments for viewers? if so, I think we should send in some since she was kinda getting caught up in the excuses.

My main question is for the suspect witnesses that claim they saw Trayvon beating Zim is why didn't they do anything? They heard the screams for help (and I think they were from Trayvon...it didn't sound like a grown man screaming at all to me). And there's no damn way someone can convince me that at least one person didn't record it if they saw a younger black male beating up someone of a different race. Plus I don't remember hearing those suspect witnesses on the 911 tapes when they were released.

Nancy "opinion" lies wherever she thinks the media is going... I've never been here for her bs, and I NEVER will be.

Exactly, they claim they SAW the incident actually taking place and NONE of them phoned 911!?! :mellow: Seriously!?! Even after the gun shot? It doesn't add up.

Either way, it doesn't matter at the end of the day.... Zimmerman's actions brought about that fight. You can't kill someone because you are losing a fight that your stupidity and bigotry initiated! Even if these suppose witnesses actually saw Trayvon was whooping Zimmerman's ass, ZIMMERMAN started the whole thing. :mellow:

Nancy "opinion" lies wherever she thinks the media is going... I've never been here for her bs, and I NEVER will be.

Exactly, they claim they SAW the incident actually taking place and NONE of them phoned 911!?! :mellow: Seriously!?! Even after the gun shot? It doesn't add up.

Either way, it doesn't matter at the end of the day.... Zimmerman's actions brought about that fight. You can't kill someone because you are losing a fight that your stupidity and bigotry initiated! Even if these suppose witnesses actually saw Trayvon was whooping Zimmerman's ass, ZIMMERMAN started the whole thing. :mellow:

I'm not a strong follower of hers, but I remember with the Casey Anthony case she stuck to the facts. Maybe if we got in contact with her she'd do the same with this one.

It won't surprise me if those same "witnesses" purchased those shooting targets. :sigh: The sad thing is that even though we know Zim started it and so on, there's always a possibility that someone on the jury will eat up the defense tactics either because they're stupid or paid off. Maybe I should sharpen my shooting skills so I can snipe Zim's ass if he gets off. :umm:

I'm not a strong follower of hers, but I remember with the Casey Anthony case she stuck to the facts. Maybe if we got in contact with her she'd do the same with this one.

It won't surprise me if those same "witnesses" purchased those shooting targets. :sigh: The sad thing is that even though we know Zim started it and so on, there's always a possibility that someone on the jury will eat up the defense tactics either because they're stupid or paid off. Maybe I should sharpen my shooting skills so I can snipe Zim's ass if he gets off. :umm:

I thought she allowed call in and emails on her show...though they are obviously screened heavily. You can try, but like I said...I see her swaying wherever she thinks media and public opinion is.

It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if he gets off. I have never seen so many excuses being given for an OBVIOUS cold blooded murder. A murder brought about by the bigotry and stupidity of one man... George Zimmerman.

WHAT. THE. FUCK. :mellow: :mellow:

Virginia Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli: Take action against Hiller Armament Company for "Trayvon Targets"

The Hiller Armament Company of Virginia has been selling "Trayvon Targets" for shooting practice, complete with a black hoodie, Skittles, and an ice tea.

MZCTQxONYIrUIux-320x240-cropped.jpg?1336775879

It is utterly vile AND potentially illegal. Virginia law "Prohibits the unauthorized use of a person's name, portrait or picture for advertising or trade purposes. The right continues for 20 years after death."

Tell Virgina Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli to shut them down and punish these people for illegally profiting off of Trayvon's tragic killing.

Sign and share this petition!

http://www.change.org/petitions/virginia-attorney-general-ken-cuccinelli-take-action-against-hiller-armament-company-for-trayvon-targets#

fuckin' sad

I thought she allowed call in and emails on her show...though they are obviously screened heavily. You can try, but like I said...I see her swaying wherever she thinks media and public opinion is.

It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if he gets off. I have never seen so many excuses being given for an OBVIOUS cold blooded murder. A murder brought about by the bigotry and stupidity of one man... George Zimmerman.

*starts an email*

Exactly. People need to stick to the facts. Even the police's actions should show people that they're trying to protect Zim and tarnish Tray's rep.

Witnesses change stories in Trayvon case

Four witnesses in the Trayvon Martin case have changed their stories, some "in ways that may damage" George Zimmerman, the Orlando Sentinel reports.

According to records released last week in the second-degree murder case, the witnesses--all of them neighbors--were interviewed multiple times by police and special prosecutors about what they saw on Feb. 26, the night Zimmerman fatally shot Martin in Sanford, Fla.

Four days after the shooting, one woman told police she "saw two guys running" and then "a fistfight--just fists, I don't know who was hitting who." But on March 20, she told investigators she saw just one person.

"I couldn't tell you if it was a man, a woman, a kid, black or white," the woman, "Witness 2," said. "I couldn't tell you because it was dark and because I didn't have my contacts on or glasses. I just know I saw a person out there."

Another witness, who was initially interviewed on March 20, said she saw two people on the ground immediately after the shooting, but was not sure who was on top.

But in another interview with investigators six days later, the paper reported, she was sure: It was Zimmerman on top.

"I know after seeing the TV of what's happening, comparing their sizes, I think Zimmerman was definitely on top because of his size," the woman, "Witness 12," said.

A third witness, "Witness 6," told police on the night of the shooting he saw a black man on top of a lighter-skinned man "just throwing down blows on the guy, MMA-style." He said the light-skinned man was calling for help. Interviewed later by investigators, he said he was not sure who was calling for help, and is not sure any punches were thrown.

A fourth witness also interviewed on the night of the shooting said he heard the shooting, ran outside, and saw Zimmerman standing with "blood on the back of his head." According to "Witness 13," Zimmerman told him that Martin "was beating up on me, so I had to shoot him."

A month later, the same witness described Zimmerman's demeanor: "[it was] not like 'I can't believe I just shot someone!' It was more like, 'Just tell my wife I shot somebody,' like it was nothing."

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/trayvon-martin-shooting-witnesses-change-stories-ahead-zimmerman-133743219.html

• 2 weeks later...

George Zimmerman’s bond revoked, must surrender

A judge has revoked the bond of George Zimmerman, the volunteer neighborhood watchman accused of killing teen Trayvon Martin, on the grounds that Zimmerman misled the court about his finances.

During Zimmerman's bail hearing in April, his family testified they had limited funds, prosecutors said on Friday.

Zimmerman's wife "said she had no money, but in fact she did," said prosecutor Bernardo de la Rionda. He pointed to $135,000 in funds the couple had raised from their website that was not disclosed during the hearing.

"It was misleading and I don't know what other words to use except it was a blatant lie," said de la Rionda.

Defense lawyer Mark O'Mara said it was a misunderstanding, and Zimmerman was unclear about how he could use the money. His office has been keeping close tabs on the funds. "We have kept an exact ledger of every penny that he spent," said O'Mara.

Prosecutors also said Zimmerman did not disclose that he had a second passport. Zimmerman had replaced a passport he lost only to find the original later. O'Mara said that it was in his keeping since the bail hearing, and the judge dismissed the concern.

Zimmerman had been ordered to surrender himself in 48 hours.

Zimmerman had been out on $150,000 bail and pleaded not guilty to second-degree murder, claiming self defense.

Benjamin Crump, the Martin family attorney, said the teen's parents will welcome the news.

"They've always believed that if the shoe was on the other foot that Trayvon Martin would have been put in jail on Day 1 and he would have not been given bail," Crump said live on CNN.

Crump also said he believes the turn of events could be an indicator in the case against Zimmerman.

"We fully expect that the special prosecutor will make George Zimmerman's credibility be front and center in this entire case," he told reporters.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/george-zimmerman-bond-revoked-190108284.html

----

Oop. :filenails:

• 2 weeks later...

George Zimmerman's wife arrested, charged with perjury

1339533272337.jpg

Earlier this month, a judge threw George Zimmerman, the man charged with second-degree murder in the death of Trayvon Martin, back in Sanford's John E. Polk Correctional Facility, after concluding he and his spouse had misled the court during a bond hearing.

On Tuesday, his wife, Shellie Zimmerman, was booked into the same facility on a perjury charge.

According to the Seminole County Sheriff's Office, deputies were alerted by prosecutors Tuesday that a warrant had been issued for Shellie Zimmerman, 25. She was arrested about 3:30 p.m. "at the location she was residing in Seminole County," deputies said in a statement.

She was booked on a perjury charge, with bond set at $1,000. She is currently "in the process of posting bond," deputies said.

The arrest comes after prosecutors in George Zimmerman's case told Judge Kenneth Lester that Shellie Zimmerman lied at her husband's finances, in order to conceal about $135,000 from the court.

This is a developing story. Check back later for updates.

Source: http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-06-12/news/os-george-zimmerman-wife-arrested-20120612_1