Trayvon Martin Is Dead & We Don't Give A F*ck!

ThatOtherFan

I think that most people would agree that you sound more like an ass.

Care to clarify on what you mean about " this board is full of white folks calling themselves lynching black folks"

Just because I haven't commented on the issue it doesn't mean anything. I might have just read it and digested as I do with many topics. Maybe people already expressed my view so i had nothing to add. Maybe because this didn't happen in my country and I didn't hear about it much I chose not to comment on something so serious because I didn't have all the info. Maybe I wasn't posting much around the time so I didn't follow the thread.

You have issues :)

I think there are several members that have something they think and or say but none of them have stepped into the issue. Which for me is now done, I close the book on it and you, keep my name out your mouth, we don't have anything to say to one another, you take shots you getting em back. PERIODRigoletto-Book-Throw.gif

Ur such a dumbass :lol:and when you buy an apartment with a partner (worth 500,000 dollars btw) then its not called cosigning :lol:

Simpleton :rolleyes:

you're right I am a dumbass, every car, apartment, and credit card I ever got I got it on my own, maybe I should have an ex of mine doing that stuff for me, oh wait I don't need that :coffee: but aint no hate on it it's obvious you need it more so you should have that :cheers:

I think that most people would agree that you sound more like an ass.

Care to clarify on what you mean about " this board is full of white folks calling themselves lynching black folks"

Just because I haven't commented on the issue it doesn't mean anything. I might have just read it and digested as I do with many topics. Maybe people already expressed my view so i had nothing to add. Maybe because this didn't happen in my country and I didn't hear about it much I chose not to comment on something so serious because I didn't have all the info. Maybe I wasn't posting much around the time so I didn't follow the thread.

You have issues :)

thank you

• Downvote 1

Guys, really? I'm all for a healthy debate but to see this of all threads resurrected for the sake of an argument that's already derailed one thread just feels wrong.

It takes a bigger person to walk away, and I see I will have to be that person, Paul was wrong to bring other people into that thread the way he did, generalizing about people like he just knows them, and that was offensive to be called racist and watch Joe being called an Uncle Tom. IM DONE

It takes a bigger person to walk away, and I see I will have to be that person, Paul was wrong to bring other people into that thread the way he did, generalizing about people like he just knows them, and that was offensive to be called racist and watch Joe being called an Uncle Tom. IM DONE

You could have walked away by not resurrecting this thread unless you were providing an update to the case :umm:. You said you were walking away before but the next reply in the thread was you talking to Paul...AGAIN. If you're walking away then walk and don't look back...you don't come back and start all over again and say you're leaving again.

• Upvote 1

Did Angie shut that mess down? :lol:

Once I saw Angela, I knew something went down. :lmao:

I know her stuff shows up in red like ugh oh...I'm glad she did, I don't live to argue, the hard part is ignoring and walking away, I want to be that but I am a work in progress, I do not enjoy arguing with anyone.