Trayvon Martin Is Dead & We Don't Give A F*ck!

ThatOtherFan

Gorls, do yourselves a favor and NEVER read the comment section on yahoo.com when it comes to issues on race or as it pertains to this case. My lord....i have never seen so much ignorance and hate in my life. :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: Like reading those comments has almost ruined my day....seriously. :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :umm:

I read the comment section of an article ONCE (it wasn't on Yahoo though) and NEVER again! :mellow:

The ignorance was just...

This country is heading someplace that isn't very good. I've said it before and I'll say it again, we're regressing as a nation.

I read the comment section of an article ONCE (it wasn't on Yahoo though) and NEVER again! :mellow:

The ignorance was just...

This country is heading someplace that isn't very good. I've said it before and I'll say it again, we're regressing as a nation.

but why though? why are we regressing? I learned in sociology the less contact different groups have with one another the more we lack understanding and respect for the group. My thinking is we as a nation are becoming increasingly fragmented. It's almost as if to say between money and race people are re-segregating according to class and race. It's so sad too because America made some serious strides in the 20th century but now it's like I hear, see, and feel more racism then ever, especially with White gays.

One of the discussions they're having now is that..its not about Trayvon being an innocent teen w/ skittles and ice tea..but if Travyon ACTUALLY did reach in his pocket for something, that might work in Zimmermans defense by saying he felt "threatened" and reacted out of fear of uncertainty. Which I can see the defense using

BUT

..what they're not thinking about (which is totally unfair) in that discussion is that Trayvon is not here to tell us how HE FELT as Zimmerman was following him....He's not here to speak on the level of "threat" that consumed him...therefore..if he did reach in his pocket for WHATEVER reason..he should have had JUST CAUSE becuz he was the innocent one walking as the aggressor followed him. You cant talk about Zimmerman fearing for his life and reacted but wanna completely ignore what Travyon was feeling. That discussion alone is ignorant and sadly,laughable becuz its only giving the ALIVE body room to express while the victim gets no "airtime".

One of the discussions they're having now is that..its not about Trayvon being an innocent teen w/ skittles and ice tea..but if Travyon ACTUALLY did reach in his pocket for something, that might work in Zimmermans defense by saying he felt "threatened" and reacted out of fear of uncertainty. Which I can see the defense using

BUT

..what they're not thinking about (which is totally unfair) in that discussion is that Trayvon is not here to tell us how HE FELT as Zimmerman was following him....He's not here to speak on the level of "threat" that consumed him...therefore..if he did reach in his pocket for WHATEVER reason..he should have had JUST CAUSE becuz he was the innocent one walking as the aggressor followed him. You cant talk about Zimmerman fearing for his life and reacted but wanna completely ignore what Travyon was feeling. That discussion alone is ignorant and sadly,laughable becuz its only giving the ALIVE body room to express while the victim gets no "airtime".

stand your ground law is shit. shot first, questions later.

Yes Roman!!!!

I'll just say America has been showing its true colors lately..

And whenever the subject of race is brought up in anything people get irate. You have one group of people not really affected by racism who feel it doesn't exist in 2012 and when ever someone calls it out they're inciting racism and chaos

Then you have those who are affected by it everyday and are constantly ridiculed and criticized for shedding light on what happens in society everyday.

Fortunately there are some really good people in society that are open minded and understanding when it comes to problems within this country.

• 2 weeks later...

I hope the prosecutors are prepping Trayvon's girlfriend to the max since she's basically the key witness (even though one isn't necessary with the 911 tapes out). The defense is gonna reach to stars and try to confuse her when it comes to questioning her.

I will also add that Trayvon's parents are strong as hell. If he was my kid, I would have killed Zimmerman right after he said he was sorry for their loss along with that "but I'm not sorry I killed him" look. :umm: I bet Rihanna's "Man Down" is his caller and ringtones. <_<

BUT

I'm sorry for being JoeJoe late, but no. Who cares if he reached in his pockets? We don't know if Zimmerman demanded that Tray show him what's in his pockets and tried to spin it. We know how he felt. His gf's statement along with a few 911 tapes where you can hear him screaming for his life and the witnesses that heard him screaming and then the gunshot speaks for him.

I'm sorry for being JoeJoe late, but no. Who cares if he reached in his pockets? We don't know if Zimmerman demanded that Tray show him what's in his pockets and tried to spin it. We know how he felt. His gf's statement along with a few 911 tapes where you can hear him screaming for his life and the witnesses that heard him screaming and then the gunshot speaks for him.

why don't you join the prosecution team i swear you dat bitch like that BBwife chick :rolleyes: cause you really introduced doubt as to the motivate for him reaching into his pockets, not that it matters since he aint had shit but skittles. :filenails:

George Zimmerman uses website to raise US$200,000 for his defence

George Zimmerman, the former neighborhood watch volunteer who is accused of murder in the death of unarmed teenager Trayvon Martin, has raised at least US$200,000 through a website set up to fund his defence, his lawyer said on Thursday.

Donors contributed “just over $200,000,” said Mark O’Mara, Zimmerman’s defence lawyer.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/04/27/zimmerman-uses-website-to-raise-us200000-for-his-defense/

----

:sigh:

George Zimmerman, the former neighborhood watch volunteer who is accused of murder in the death of unarmed teenager Trayvon Martin, has raised at least US$200,000 through a website set up to fund his defence, his lawyer said on Thursday.

Donors contributed “just over $200,000,” said Mark O’Mara, Zimmerman’s defence lawyer.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/04/27/zimmerman-uses-website-to-raise-us200000-for-his-defense/

----

that is absurd

I agree but thats gonna be crucial to the action of events thats gonna be in question because he's gonna use that as a defense to say he thought Trayvon had a weapon therefore it caused him to pull out his gun. The defense is gonna try EVERY single angle they can to flip-it,smack -it and turn it all about! I'm just saying..if they wanna use BULLSHIT about "oh well Zimmerman felt compelled to draw his weapon not knowing what Trayvon was (supposedly) goin for in his pocket...then it really shouldnt matter PERIOD if he did or not becuz Trayvon was automatically the VICTIM once Zimmerman started following him. I feel there's not alot of rational thinking in these discussions thats goin on concerning this situation/case.

As far as Trayvon screaming and witnessing hearing it...now its witnesses coming out sayig they heard an argument pursue..whcih works in Zimmermans favor since he claims that Trayvon ended up attacking him which led him no choice but to "defend" himself with a weapon. Its even a witness who claims they seen the two men fighting ...so its really spinning out of control now. Some witnesses are supporting Zimmermans claims. Its a big mess now.

----

Not SHOCKEd at all. Thats the world we live in and BEEN living in. You had random ppl sending Casey Anthony money to put on her books while she was locked up waiting trial. The bitch was eating DAMN GOOD up til her trial started.

I agree but thats gonna be crucial to the action of events thats gonna be in question because he's gonna use that as a defense to say he thought Trayvon had a weapon therefore it caused him to pull out his gun. The defense is gonna try EVERY single angle they can to flip-it,smack -it and turn it all about! I'm just saying..if they wanna use BULLSHIT about "oh well Zimmerman felt compelled to draw his weapon not knowing what Trayvon was (supposedly) goin for in his pocket...then it really shouldnt matter PERIOD if he did or not becuz Trayvon was automatically the VICTIM once Zimmerman started following him. I feel there's not alot of rational thinking in these discussions thats goin on concerning this situation/case.

As far as Trayvon screaming and witnessing hearing it...now its witnesses coming out sayig they heard an argument pursue..whcih works in Zimmermans favor since he claims that Trayvon ended up attacking him which led him no choice but to "defend" himself with a weapon. Its even a witness who claims they seen the two men fighting ...so its really spinning out of control now. Some witnesses are supporting Zimmermans claims. Its a big mess now.

If the prosecution is on their game, they can easily dismiss that. That's just a tactic to keep the jurors from remembering that Zimmerman went against what he was told during his 911 call when the person told him they don't need him following the cops. And also with the witnesses that support Zimmerman they should be asked if they heard Trayvon screaming for help. If they say no, I would play the 911 tapes were you could hear his screams and that would question if they actually heard them arguing/fighting or if there was an argument at all. Then I would hint at if they were threatened or paid off to support Zimmerman. Even though I know it would be objected, it would play mind games with the jurors to remind them who his dad is and Zimmerman's past cases with the law.

why don't you join the prosecution team i swear you dat bitch like that BBwife chick :rolleyes: cause you really introduced doubt as to the motivate for him reaching into his pockets, not that it matters since he aint had shit but skittles. :filenails:

It's nothing but red herring. Hell everything the defense will do is that. The jurors would be in for a school session if I were on the prosecution team.

Zimmerman went against what he was told during his 911 call when the person told him they don't need him following the cops.

And also with the witnesses that support Zimmerman they should be asked if they heard Trayvon screaming for help. .

THAT RIGHT THERE (alone) should cause Zimmer to serve some kind of time! I'm sorry because that is the most significant part of this whole situation if you think about it. But for the fact of Zimmerman not doin what he was INSTRUCTED to do by the operator. NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED. No,he proceeded to "play cop" and then wanna scream SELF-DEFENSE?!!! Get.the.fuck.OUTTA.HERE!! :mellow: Even if Trayvon did (allegedly) attacked you..he had JUST CAUSE! IMO..Zimmerman has no ground to stand on because he disobeyed what was instructed. POINT.BLANK.PERIOD. Any of the events that occurred after, truly are IRRELEVANT to be honest (from a common sense point) but I under the law is set up a certain way and has to weed thru everything. Its just ludicrous.

But see with that ..its all still up in the air becuz some of the witnesses are saying they think the screams were Zimmermans. :sigh: Not only that but even if they did say they felt it was Trayvon screaming..the defense is gonna argue "Well what difference does it make that Trayvon was screaming..he attacked Zimmer..so of course he's gonna scream when he seems a gun becuz at that point he realized his "attack" was gonna ultimately cost him his life". :crazy: I know how the how those defense teams work. I guarantee thats how they're going to flip it when and if its proven that those were indeed Travyon's pleads and not Zimmermans.

But whats gonna make this case REALLY complicated is the fact of so many question and speculations being in the air. Did Trayvon really go for Zimmermans gun which left Zimmerman no choice but to Trayvon because it was a "either me or him "type of situation due to the heat of the moment.Its sooo much digging ahead..its not even funny.

THAT RIGHT THERE (alone) should cause Zimmer to serve some kind of time! I'm sorry because that is the most significant part of this whole situation if you think about it. But for the fact of Zimmerman not doin what he was INSTRUCTED to do by the operator. NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED. No,he proceeded to "play cop" and then wanna scream SELF-DEFENSE?!!! Get.the.fuck.OUTTA.HERE!! :mellow: Even if Trayvon did (allegedly) attacked you..he had JUST CAUSE! IMO..Zimmerman has no ground to stand on because he disobeyed what was instructed. POINT.BLANK.PERIOD. Any of the events that occurred after, truly are IRRELEVANT to be honest (from a common sense point) but I under the law is set up a certain way and has to weed thru everything. Its just ludicrous.

But see with that ..its all still up in the air becuz some of the witnesses are saying they think the screams were Zimmermans. :sigh: Not only that but even if they did say they felt it was Trayvon screaming..the defense is gonna argue "Well what difference does it make that Trayvon was screaming..he attacked Zimmer..so of course he's gonna scream when he seems a gun becuz at that point he realized his "attack" was gonna ultimately cost him his life". :crazy: I know how the how those defense teams work. I guarantee thats how they're going to flip it when and if its proven that those were indeed Travyon's pleads and not Zimmermans.

But whats gonna make this case REALLY complicated is the fact of so many question and speculations being in the air. Did Trayvon really go for Zimmermans gun which left Zimmerman no choice but to Trayvon because it was a "either me or him "type of situation due to the heat of the moment.Its sooo much digging ahead..its not even funny.

They can say that, but experts already analyzed those screams and say they were from Tray and not Zim. I don't believe there were a fight, because the 911 tapes didn't mention a fight. It was about the gunshot and/or hearing someone scream for their life. Zim and whoever can claim Tray attacked Zim, but 1) Zim will say anything to clear his name and 2) Tray, if he did fight Zim, had every right to defend himself against a strange that kept following him for no valid reason.

This case is simple to end if folks stop with the "What if"s and just focus on the evidence...and it just so happens that none of the evidence is circumstantial like the Casey Anthony case. He disobeyed the law after using a racial slur, had a weapon one him while stalking someone, and it resulted in the death of a minor that was minding his business. In some of the 911 tapes you can hear Tray screaming for his life (and some callers even mentioned hearing him screaming) before the gunshot. If those folks actually witnessed a fight and saw Zim kill him, then why didn't they call 911 and tell them? Not to mention the key witness, Tray's girlfriend, was and the phone with him and he said there was someone following him while he kept walking. The video footage of Zim going to the police station doesn't show any blood or wounds Zim got from magically being bashed on the concrete.

They can say that, but experts already analyzed those screams and say they were from Tray and not Zim. I don't believe there were a fight, because the 911 tapes didn't mention a fight. It was about the gunshot and/or hearing someone scream for their life. Zim and whoever can claim Tray attacked Zim, but 1) Zim will say anything to clear his name and 2) Tray, if he did fight Zim, had every right to defend himself against a strange that kept following him for no valid reason.

This case is simple to end if folks stop with the "What if"s and just focus on the evidence...and it just so happens that none of the evidence is circumstantial like the Casey Anthony case. He disobeyed the law after using a racial slur, had a weapon one him while stalking someone, and it resulted in the death of a minor that was minding his business. In some of the 911 tapes you can hear Tray screaming for his life (and some callers even mentioned hearing him screaming) before the gunshot. If those folks actually witnessed a fight and saw Zim kill him, then why didn't they call 911 and tell them? Not to mention the key witness, Tray's girlfriend, was and the phone with him and he said there was someone following him while he kept walking. The video footage of Zim going to the police station doesn't show any blood or wounds Zim got from magically being bashed on the concrete.

Nancy Grace along with everyone else was saying they didnt seen no blood or anything in the footage but then a few days later it was reported that authorities do infact have photos with Zimmermans head gushing with blood coming out. They arent releasing the photos because they said its too graphic.Its just so many layers to this whole thing. I have a feeling this fool might get off on a lesser charge. The public already hates the system becuz of the Casey Anthony but this will really make the public be completely DONE with the system.

Nancy Grace along with everyone else was saying they didnt seen no blood or anything in the footage but then a few days later it was reported that authorities do infact have photos with Zimmermans head gushing with blood coming out. They arent releasing the photos because they said its too graphic.Its just so many layers to this whole thing. I have a feeling this fool might get off on a lesser charge. The public already hates the system becuz of the Casey Anthony but this will really make the public be completely DONE with the system.

I saw one picture claiming to be the back of his head, and he had on a completely different shirt than the video of him walking into the station, and I beat money the pictures that the police took (if they did) are the same way. And there's really nothing too graphic for people that are following the case to see seeing that you can find worse on the internet. Did Zim go to the hospital? I haven't heard anything about him going to the hospital and such after the Tray shooting. I think he'll probably get off completely since his team, family and random idiots are trying everything possible to give him a valid reason for killing Tray, and I won't be surprised if some jurors get bribed or threatened to let him go. The layers are basically being added and torn off at the same time. His team does something only for more evidence or his police records to go completely against their new excuse. Hell him getting out on bond (even though he had to pay 10% of it to really get out) tells me there's a good chance of him getting away with it.

I saw one picture claiming to be the back of his head, and he had on a completely different shirt than the video of him walking into the station, and I beat money the pictures that the police took (if they did) are the same way. And there's really nothing too graphic for people that are following the case to see seeing that you can find worse on the internet. Did Zim go to the hospital? I haven't heard anything about him going to the hospital and such after the Tray shooting. I think he'll probably get off completely since his team, family and random idiots are trying everything possible to give him a valid reason for killing Tray, and I won't be surprised if some jurors get bribed or threatened to let him go. The layers are basically being added and torn off at the same time. His team does something only for more evidence or his police records to go completely against their new excuse. Hell him getting out on bond (even though he had to pay 10% of it to really get out) tells me there's a good chance of him getting away with it.

I been tryna found out..who paid his bond? That 15k... Does he have that kind of money? I heard his father use to be judge..is that true?

I been tryna found out..who paid his bond? That 15k... Does he have that kind of money? I heard his father use to be judge..is that true?

Yep, and the way people found that out is that his team tried to act like he was dirt poor and didn't have any money. Even though it's not his money, folks know his dad would have paid his legal fees. And that's why I think it's completely bs that Zim received that amount of money from donations through a website (not to mention receiving charity for being a killer).

• 2 weeks later...

WHAT. THE. FUCK. :mellow: :mellow:

Virginia Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli: Take action against Hiller Armament Company for "Trayvon Targets"

The Hiller Armament Company of Virginia has been selling "Trayvon Targets" for shooting practice, complete with a black hoodie, Skittles, and an ice tea.

MZCTQxONYIrUIux-320x240-cropped.jpg?1336775879

It is utterly vile AND potentially illegal. Virginia law "Prohibits the unauthorized use of a person's name, portrait or picture for advertising or trade purposes. The right continues for 20 years after death."

Tell Virgina Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli to shut them down and punish these people for illegally profiting off of Trayvon's tragic killing.

Sign and share this petition!

http://www.change.org/petitions/virginia-attorney-general-ken-cuccinelli-take-action-against-hiller-armament-company-for-trayvon-targets#

More info...

http://www.thegrio.com/specials/trayvon-martin/florida-entrepreneur-sells-trayvon-martin-gun-range-target-hoodies-and-sells-out.php

hoodie-thumb-400xauto-35482.jpg

A George Zimmerman supporter decided to show his support for the man charged with second degree murder in the death of Trayvon Martin by selling gun range targets meant to represent the slain teen.

The Orlando, Florida "businessman," says he has sold out of the targets, which feature a silhouetted character with a black hoodie and a target drawn on its chest, along with a bag of Skittles candy and an iced tea can in the pockets. Martin was walking home to his father's girlfriend's house after purchasing the items, when he encountered Zimmerman on February 26th.

The targets were for sale on the website GunBroker.com. The item, along with a cached page, have since been removed.

The seller, who did not identify themselves by name, told a local Orlando news station he thinks Zimmerman "is innocent and that he shot a thug." He admitted that his "main motivation" in creating the targets was to "make money off the controversy," according to WKMG Orlando.

According to the station's website:

In an email exchange with reporter Mike DeForest, the seller wrote, "My main motivation was to make money off the controversy."

The seller would not disclose how many paper targets had been made, but said in an email, "The response is overwhelming. I sold out in 2 days."

Some of those targets were sold to two Florida gun dealers, according to the seller.

Before DeForest identified himself as a reporter, the seller claimed that targets were still available for purchase. After being informed Local 6 was investigating his online business, the seller claimed the targets would no longer be sold.

Some firearm enthusiasts have objected to the targets, with one telling the station, "Even though I fully believe Zimmerman was justified in shooting, Trayvon was still a human being and does not deserve that kind of disrespect in death."

Zimmerman's attorney, Mark O'Mara, released a statement condemning the targets, saying: "We feel we must go on record as stating that we unequivocally find this appalling and disgusting in every regard. It is an insult to the Martin family, it inflames the already heated social tension surrounding the George Zimmerman case, and it represents an irresponsible approach to gun ownership. It is this type of hatred that will make it more difficult to try this case."

According to RawStory.com, the item was labeled "10 Pack Trayvon Martin Targets," and the description read: ""Everyone knows the story of Zimmerman and Martin. Obviously we support Zimmerman and believe he is innocent and that he shot a thug. Each target is printed on thick, high quality poster paper with a matte finish! The dimensions are 12″x18″ ( The same as Darkotic Zombie Targets) This is a Ten Pack of Targets."

RawStory reported the seller's ID on Gunbroker.com was "hillerarmco" from Virginia Beach, Virginia. And according to the site, "a website by the same name is registered to Hiller Armament Company in Virginia Beach, but the associated phone number had been disconnected."

A Twitter account by the name @hillerarmco appeared to have been deleted Friday, and a website linked to Hiller Armament Company was also down.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------