Trayvon Martin Is Dead & We Don't Give A F*ck!

ThatOtherFan

In the tapes he also said Tray told him "you're gonna die tonight." I hope ppl aren't buying his crap. Someone following you at night, you can probably notice the stranger's weapon, and you're gonna tell them they're gonna die tonight... Sit down! :umm:

THANK YOU!!!!!

When he claimed Trayvon said "You're gonna die tonight muthafuka" ...that sounded soooooo fucking made up! :lmao::lmao::lmao: Even in the way he said it..u can tell he just added that in to "justify" why he pulled the trigger. Yes,SIT. THE. FUCK. DOWN. BOY

THANK YOU!!!!!

When he claimed Trayvon said "You're gonna die tonight muthafuka" ...that sounded soooooo fucking made up! :lmao::lmao::lmao: Even in the way he said it..u can tell he just added that in to "justify" why he pulled the trigger. Yes,SIT. THE. FUCK. DOWN. BOY

The prosecution is dragging his story so badly that it has a MJB scar. -_- The fact he that he said he went to help a neighbor made everything he said a lie (even though we knew that). If he gets off, clearly someone was paid off or threatened
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Judge sets $1M bail for George Zimmerman

A Florida judge today set a $1 million bail for George Zimmerman, who is charged with killing Trayvon Martin, ruling that a higher bond was needed because of concern that the defendant might try to flee the court's jurisdiction.

Zimmerman would be required to put up 10% to be freed. It was not immediately clear how long it would take for him to leave jail.

Lester had revoked Zimmerman's initial $150,000 bond because of concerns that the defendant and his wife had tried to deceive the court over their extent of their financial assets.

"Under any definition, the defendant has flaunted the system," the judge wrote. "Counsel has attempted to portray the defendant as being a confused young man who was fearful and experienced a moment of weakness and who may have also have acted out of a sense of 'betrayal' by the system. Based upon all the evidence presented, this court finds the opposite. The defendant tried to manipulate the system when he has been presented the opportunity to do so."

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/ondeadline/post/2012/07/judge-to-decide-whether-george-zimmerman-will-be-freed-on-bond/1#.T_XBT5GfXPg

----

Ki.

• Upvote 1

Judge sets $1M bail for George Zimmerman

A Florida judge today set a $1 million bail for George Zimmerman, who is charged with killing Trayvon Martin, ruling that a higher bond was needed because of concern that the defendant might try to flee the court's jurisdiction.

Zimmerman would be required to put up 10% to be freed. It was not immediately clear how long it would take for him to leave jail.

Lester had revoked Zimmerman's initial $150,000 bond because of concerns that the defendant and his wife had tried to deceive the court over their extent of their financial assets.

"Under any definition, the defendant has flaunted the system," the judge wrote. "Counsel has attempted to portray the defendant as being a confused young man who was fearful and experienced a moment of weakness and who may have also have acted out of a sense of 'betrayal' by the system. Based upon all the evidence presented, this court finds the opposite. The defendant tried to manipulate the system when he has been presented the opportunity to do so."

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/ondeadline/post/2012/07/judge-to-decide-whether-george-zimmerman-will-be-freed-on-bond/1#.T_XBT5GfXPg

----

Ki.

still not high enough didnt he collect over 100k when he beg for money online :rolleyes:

George Zimmerman leaves Florida jail on $1-million bond

Neighborhood watch leader George Zimmerman was released from jail Friday for a second time while he awaits his second-degree murder trial for fatally shooting Trayvon Martin.

Mr. Zimmerman left the Seminole County Jail a day after Circuit Judge Kenneth Lester granted a $1-million bail with strict conditions.

The neighbourhood watch leader is required to stay in Seminole County. He was allowed to leave Florida after his first release in April. He must be electronically monitored, can’t open a bank account, obtain a passport or set foot on the grounds of the local airport. He has a 6 p.m. to 6 a.m. curfew.

“He’s very happy to be out,” said Don West, one of Mr. Zimmerman’s attorneys. “Certainly it’s been a sobering experience being in that kind of environment.”

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/world/george-zimmerman-leaves-florida-jail-on-1-million-bond/article4395573/

----

This fucker.

• 3 months later...

15 muthafucking pages and not one single reply from "I'm Black" Paul....well Paul you can kiss my black ass :filenails: this board aint fooled by you

It doesn't take away from the fact that people are "racist" towards white people on here. I'd rather someone not post in a thread than have someone say derogatory things.

15 muthafucking pages and not one single reply from "I'm Black" Paul....well Paul you can kiss my black ass :filenails: this board aint fooled by you

You're such a dumbass........

I would bet that I have done more for black people and the black community WORLDWIDE than you ever have.

When you've bought acres of land in Sudan so that HIV orphans can have a home then you can talk to me.

When you have funded an inner city program to give black youths something to do in the summers then you can talk to me.

When you have run classes to teach black kids how to write CV's and taught them interview techniques then you can talk to me.

• Upvote 1

I would bet that I have done more for black people and the black community WORLDWIDE than you ever have.

When you've bought acres of land in Sudan so that HIV orphans can have a home then you can talk to me.

When you have funded an inner city program to give black youths something to do in the summers then you can talk to me.

When you have run classes to teach black kids how to write CV's and taught them interview techniques then you can talk to me.

The End

*closes book*

tumblr_m9wqgdMdoa1rwcb8xo1_250.gif

You're such a hypocrite

This thread been going for months and not a single post from you? More importantly I predicted it and spoke on it before I even pulled the thread up and went thru all 15 pages looking for just a word from Paul, a Black boy gets killed and called a coon before he's killed and you aint got shit to say? Not in three months? I made my point eloquently, if you stood against racism you would defend that notion no matter the race, but what I see is a board of White folks calling themselves lynching the Black folks. If you came here and actually put your words across the board maybe you wouldn't sound like the ass you do right now. All that shit you named means nothing, no different than white guilt, let's run down to the Blacks and buy an orphanage aka Madgeline -_-

I think that most people would agree that you sound more like an ass.

Care to clarify on what you mean about " this board is full of white folks calling themselves lynching black folks"

Just because I haven't commented on the issue it doesn't mean anything. I might have just read it and digested as I do with many topics. Maybe people already expressed my view so i had nothing to add. Maybe because this didn't happen in my country and I didn't hear about it much I chose not to comment on something so serious because I didn't have all the info. Maybe I wasn't posting much around the time so I didn't follow the thread.

You have issues :)

• Upvote 1

I think that most people would agree that you sound more like an ass.

Care to clarify on what you mean about " this board is full of white folks calling themselves lynching black folks"

Just because I haven't commented on the issue it doesn't mean anything. I might have just read it and digested as I do with many topics. Maybe people already expressed my view so i had nothing to add. Maybe because this didn't happen in my country and I didn't hear about it much I chose not to comment on something so serious because I didn't have all the info. Maybe I wasn't posting much around the time so I didn't follow the thread.

You have issues :)

and so the fuck do you, somehow all those comments as a kid towards you got you fucked up in the head, and this thread wasn't about oh someone already spoke on it so I guess I'm good it was about people uniting in their outrage over what happen and speaking their minds no matter what, but you didn't have shit to say then, but let something go down you find a front to White people and you start calling folks here racist. You can't get a place without your ex co-signing? and you can't seem to put up your own coin for trips...I'd say you got issues yourself, maybe it would be a good idea to work on those. Oh wait that's right you're such a low-down shady bitch you can't be arsed to deal with your shit you too busy pointing the finger somewhere else. I would like to know aka "The Real Housewives of Atlanta" did you hold a Black baby in Africa? :whistle: