The Official Brandy Thread

CK1Czar

She doesn't have any broad songs on her album except the Chris Brown song because it features a major recording star

She's at 100k in under a month.. Headed towards 250k by the end of the year and 300k by Spring and it'll be forgotten by June

The 100k was inflated by first week sales, so it doesn't provide much insight into the sales projection of the album, especially considering its current sales.

I think you're being a bit generous with your prediction there. lol

Now that TE is mod... I will refrain from coming in here with an agenda

Brandy should have performed. It was the best opportunity. Her people need to be fired -_-

:lol:

Is it the artist's choice to perform though? I thought it was up to the show to invite performers.

I'm not gonna come for Ryan. He's doing the best he can, but at the end of the day its no longer 1997 so brandy is not in high demand like she use to be. The AMA's is for pop stars really. Brandy is an R&B artist, so she was lucky to be invited as a presenter.

I'm not gonna come for Ryan. He's doing the best he can, but at the end of the day its no longer 1997 so brandy is not in high demand like she use to be. The AMA's is for pop stars really. Brandy is an R&B artist, so she was lucky to be invited as a presenter.

But Swizz Beatz gets an invite to perform?

• Upvote 1

Invitation? Ch...That's crazy! Damn, her manager should have tried at least.

Well she was suppose to be in Dallas last night BUT that concert didnt happen.

But Swizz Beatz gets an invite to perform?

And riiiiight i was like damn how did he manage that spot on the show

(Check ya inbox)

i havent...nothing has come along to make me forget about the album...who has released good music since hers?

Yea I'm not going to get into a debate with you over who else released good music because it's my opinion and you probably wouldn't agree with any of them, but for someone who does like alot of the new music being released, without Brandy being everywhere like she was before the album came out, it's its not in my rotation anymore, or even the radio. Regardless it's been too long inbetween singles 2-3, and it's time for single 3

3rd Single Is On Its Way

Thats what I like to hear. I HATE 2 single eras (INCLUDING from Janet) because thats really not alot of time, especially when the album has alot to work with.