OFFICIAL STATE OF THE WORLD TOUR THREAD

jarrylf

In other news... Janet apparently changed her outfit for the closing number of the SOTWT

Looks to be a skin-tight long sleeve turtleneck and slimming black leggings... completed with a black belt

https://www.facebook.com/JanetJacksonBrasil/videos/1433396306730227/

Edited by State of the Game

I Hope Janet embraces her she really loves Janet. And she is always letting people know it.

yeah she's knows her history too.  She not just some Stan that likes Janet's dancing.  I hope Jemele Hill from ESPN shows up to. Shes a Stan. She went to the unbreakable show last time in LA.  She is kind of going through what Janet went through during the super bowl with the whole Trump thing.  Being thrown under the bus by people who should have your back. Would be great if Janet met her. 

Reach out to Janet for what? :unsure: 

she was on Ebro in the morning at 30 min mark.  She's been trying to meet Janet for years now.  Hope it happens 

https://youtu.be/t4QwhVt5Zk0

• Upvote 2

They already dragged tf outta him on social media. He didn't fact check alot of his claims. And he overlooked the 4 sellout shows she's had so far and she's only  on her 6th. Next 

well looks like i'm about to go drag that wide mouth bass fish looking bitch right now. :)

• Upvote 4

she was on Ebro in the morning at 30 min mark.  She's been trying to meet Janet for years now.  Hope it happens 

I'm not tryna be funny by saying this....

I like Teyana , I really do but if Janet doesn't even make time to meet Ciara then Teyana doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell 

Edited by janetDAYZ
  • Upvote 1

yeah she's knows her history too.  She not just some Stan that likes Janet's dancing.  I hope Jemele Hill from ESPN shows up to. Shes a Stan. She went to the unbreakable show last time in LA.  She is kind of going through what Janet went through during the super bowl with the whole Trump thing.  Being thrown under the bus by people who should have your back. Would be great if Janet met her. 

I didn't know Jemele was a Janet stan! And yeah they are trying to bury her.... as if everything thing she said wasn't the God honest truth. I think they are gonna end up firing her tho.... Fucking hate Trump. 

Yvette Nicole Brown is a Janet Stan too. She posted this last week. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYyQSp1FBRb/

Edited by BlackCat1989

Janet is on rare form these days and with this whole black girl magic movement..I thinking we will see alot more upcoming celebrities at her show like Zendaya, Issa Rae, and Tiffany Haddish. 

bruh if tiffany haddish is there then I can't wait to see her IG Story posts cuz she be goin off on those lately about shit she love ?? 

• Upvote 1