The Official Madonna Thread

TwistedElegance™

Janets career is in much better shape right now.

People that mock the nutrisystem deal are ignorant.

Nutisystem is americas fastest growing business, and as spokesperson, the exposure janet is getting is putting her on the tv screens of every american household.

Also why do fans forget/not acknowledge the following. Since the VMA performance in 09, janet career has been active, with movies, tours, books and endorsements. This without an album. This is an amazing feat. Find me another singer that has received as much exposure as janet outside an album era. And yet we await a new movie and album from her anyway.

In the context of a 30 year career (of both madonna and janet), janets career at this point is in much better shape, at present and going forward.

Anyway, who cares, most people cant stand madonna, ala the audience of the golden globes.

If it were janet up there ull know they would be standing clapping and feeling happy for her.

That to me is worth more than another award credit for dumb fans to use as ammo against people that actually admire talented performers.

How could you possibly say Janet's career is in better shape than Madonna's? :blink: Madonna stepped off a $400M+ grossing tour a year and a half ago, the highest-grossing of all time for a solo artist! She's about to promote her new song at the super bowl and it will undoubtedly be another worldwide #1 for her. Not to mention, Celebration, her third greatest hits compilation, sold five times as much as Number Ones in 2009.

Janet is on the rebound, but nobody can compete with Madonna's longevity and utter domination. Nobody.

How could you possibly say Janet's career is in better shape than Madonna's? :blink: Madonna stepped off a $400M+ grossing tour a year and a half ago, the highest-grossing of all time for a solo artist! She's about to promote her new song at the super bowl and it will undoubtedly be another worldwide #1 for her. Not to mention, Celebration, her third greatest hits compilation, sold five times as much as Number Ones in 2009.

Janet is on the rebound, but nobody can compete with Madonna's longevity and utter domination. Nobody.

"Don't do it Miss Ceily you don't wanna trade places wit where I den ben"

oprah-winfrey-color6.jpg

• Upvote 2

with respect to Janet and not these gang fan members :rolleyes: for someone to have went thru what see has and considering the music industry in general, I for one support her, love her, and only want the best for her, I think if she got into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame I probably wouldn't be as concerned, but when you throw in Madonna, who in some ways deserves it and in other ways has no talent, I'm like really? I get it though and thank you to the board members who have decency and spoke to me, I get it, it is what it is, but here it is 2012, and well I been hard core for Janet since 1989 and going, with receipts :filenails:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

*DEATH* @ the actual video footage of this mess.

That will teach that tired queen to keep his mouth shut. :clapping:

He's too old and too iconic to still be behaving like this. And all this is because Madge was honest about how she felt about Gaga. Elton and David are loyal to her so he decided to once again throw shade, but this time Madonna got the last laugh. :lmao:

• Upvote 1

That will teach that tired queen to keep his mouth shut. :clapping:

He's too old and too iconic to still be behaving like this. And all this is because Madge was honest about how she felt about Gaga. Elton and David are loyal to her so he decided to once again throw shade, but this time Madonna got the last laugh. :lmao:

He coulda waited you know but this time I think he learned his lesson, don't count them chickens the eggs aint hatched and Lord Jesus she won and well...

Elton1.gif

:lol:

You know the bitch had a "I'm black. I've been through pain" and probably a whole Sophia/The Color Purple speech all prepared. :lmao: She would've probably reenacted the whole damn movie on stage. :lol:

She was damn near in tears. :lmao:

That pressed queen won't have to worry about Madge at the Oscars though. He might have a shot, but I think it might go to Living Proof. :asham:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Don't even entertain him.

:lol:

You know the bitch had a "I'm black. I've been through pain" and probably a whole Sophia/The Color Purple speech all prepared. :lmao: She would've probably reenacted the whole damn movie on stage. :lol:

She was damn near in tears. :lmao:

That pressed queen won't have to worry about Madge at the Oscars though. He might have a shot, but I think it might go to Living Proof. :asham:

dw3g04.gif

DEAD @ Elton and David Furniture steaming! Serves them right for being so cocky on the red carpet. And to say that Madonna's win proves the awards have no merit is the very definition of a sore loser. Like, sure, let me put on this nice suit and go to the Golden Globes and talk about how proud I am of the nomination, but when I lose I'll trash the award because it means nothing. Spot the bitter contradiction.

with respect to Janet and not these gang fan members :rolleyes: for someone to have went thru what see has and considering the music industry in general, I for one support her, love her, and only want the best for her, I think if she got into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame I probably wouldn't be as concerned, but when you throw in Madonna, who in some ways deserves it and in other ways has no talent, I'm like really? I get it though and thank you to the board members who have decency and spoke to me, I get it, it is what it is, but here it is 2012, and well I been hard core for Janet since 1989 and going, with receipts :filenails:

Madonna fans support her no matter what. They actually buy her albums. Some of these bitches didn't even buy 20 YO AND Discipline :filenails:.

SAVE YOUR SORRY!!!

forcoloredgirls-03.jpg

one thing Janet doesnt need is anymore judgement. she has criticism greeting her at the front door...you can keep yours -_- . i dont even know what to do with all the criticism anymore, as soon as I log in somebody is throwing shade at my girl. well im gonna make a thread, no no im gonna make a voice mail :unsure: ..."If you here to pass judgement about Janet, then go somewhere else because we dont use them anymore". :rolleyes: I want Janet to do what she wants, when she wants and Im not gonna criticise her for none of it. Ive let 'she cant sing'...'she's a bad actress' and 'she's out.dated' take a walk down a dark and musty street in brooklyn :rolleyes: .

You are always being inconsistent JBailey, praising Janet one minute and then tearing her down the next minute.

Well Im not gonna reply to you.. :rolleyes:

Im not gonna be nice... :rolleyes:

Im gonna raise my voice... :angry:

Im gonna type in all caps... :angry:

Im gonna break things... :flipoff:

and Im gonna tell all your secrets to your face and IM NOT GONNA BE SORRY FOR NONE OF IT!!!

Janet loved you on purpose :tear: , She was open with you on purpose.. :tear:

you can take all of your critism and all your judgement and do whatever you want with them...just dont give them to me.

POST OF THE YEAR!!!

LMAO

Madonna fans support her no matter what. They actually buy her albums. Some of these bitches didn't even buy 20 YO AND Discipline :filenails:.

SNAP SNAP....I BOUGHT EVERY JANET ALBUM.....except for Number Ones I'm like gurl I got all these on several albums hell back in the day when I wore a Janet cd out so bad I would go buy another one just to open it.....I had like 5 copies of Janet. :clapping:

I cant speak on Elton but in Mary's defense..that bitch always has a sour look on her face. You can never tell whats goin on with her. :lol:

I think Mary be real, she looked upside Madonna head like she was out her fucking mind when she kissed Britney at the VMAs and the disgust was obvious, I think Elton had it right he said who he thought had a shot, Madonna got it because she is Madonna and awards don't matter as much anymore. I think if you connected well, as Madonna would be you could buy one if you wanted to.

SNAP SNAP....I BOUGHT EVERY JANET ALBUM.....except for Number Ones I'm like gurl I got all these on several albums hell back in the day when I wore a Janet cd out so bad I would go buy another one just to open it.....I had like 5 copies of Janet. :clapping:

I purchased multiple copies of that album myself. I got it as a X-mas gift in 1993, ON TAPE! I wore it out in no time. I got the CD in high school and another CD in college. The only other CD's that I purchased multiple times like this were NSN by Brandy and Dangerous by MJ.

I dated a guy who is a huge Madonna fan we facebook friends, he tells me she is touring this year and she treats her fans like shit

Her fans are just as sarcastic and stuck up as she is. So they deserve it. Although 400$ for a ticket is crazy no matter big of a star you are. But if they're willing to pay it......

Her fans are just as sarcastic and stuck up as she is. So they deserve it. Although 400$ for a ticket is crazy no matter big of a star you are. But if they're willing to pay it......

let me be quiet about paying for tickets to see Madonna :whistle:

let's just say this aint cheap l_d156a60ea1f8430aad1c4ddba78c22ce.jpg

DEAD @ Elton and David Furniture steaming! Serves them right for being so cocky on the red carpet. And to say that Madonna's win proves the awards have no merit is the very definition of a sore loser. Like, sure, let me put on this nice suit and go to the Golden Globes and talk about how proud I am of the nomination, but when I lose I'll trash the award because it means nothing. Spot the bitter contradiction.

good point :cheers:

SAVE YOUR SORRY!!!

forcoloredgirls-03.jpg

one thing Janet doesnt need is anymore judgement. she has criticism greeting her at the front door...you can keep yours -_- . i dont even know what to do with all the criticism anymore, as soon as I log in somebody is throwing shade at my girl. well im gonna make a thread, no no im gonna make a voice mail :unsure: ..."If you here to pass judgement about Janet, then go somewhere else because we dont use them anymore". :rolleyes: I want Janet to do what she wants, when she wants and Im not gonna criticise her for none of it. Ive let 'she cant sing'...'she's a bad actress' and 'she's out.dated' take a walk down a dark and musty street in brooklyn :rolleyes: .

You are always being inconsistent JBailey, praising Janet one minute and then tearing her down the next minute.

Well Im not gonna reply to you.. :rolleyes:

Im not gonna be nice... :rolleyes:

Im gonna raise my voice... :angry:

Im gonna type in all caps... :angry:

Im gonna break things... :flipoff:

and Im gonna tell all your secrets to your face and IM NOT GONNA BE SORRY FOR NONE OF IT!!!

Janet loved you on purpose :tear: , She was open with you on purpose.. :tear:

you can take all of your critism and all your judgement and do whatever you want with them...just dont give them to me.

golden-globe-award.jpg