Black Diamond Tour

MorganR

On 12/8/2020 at 6:40 PM, J. said:

She won't even deliver more than two videos per era but y'all want all this other stuff

With the preparation time and money she accumulated with last 2 tours, residency and anniversary concerts, she NEEDS to give us at least 4 singles/videos.  2 dance, 1 mid-tempo and 1 ballad, thank you!!! Yeah, yeah, fat chance!!! 🤣🤪🤦🏾‍♂️💀

9 hours ago, Lenzo88 said:

With the preparation time and money she accumulated with last 2 tours, residency and anniversary concerts, she NEEDS to give us at least 4 singles/videos.  2 dance, 1 mid-tempo and 1 ballad, thank you!!! Yeah, yeah, fat chance!!! 🤣🤪🤦🏾‍♂️💀

Janet has been so unpredictable in the last 20 years that I wouldn't be surprised if she actually surprised us with a lot of music videos for Black Diamond 💁🏻‍♂️

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Jakob said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJgwNGgLNo3/?igshid=1m130v0l9pbbr

Do u guys think 2021 will be the year of Black Diamond? (With the tour POSSIBLY in the Fall or otherwise 2022?)

depends on the safety and rollout of a vaccine. Right now we are ALL in a wait and see stage. What we know so far is this, there's a few vaccines, only a select few have gotten them. We don't know if those vaccines will be effective across the board. We do know that not every country has the resources nor effective plans in place (USA :sigh: ) Its really a wait and see game at this point, the rest would just be speculation. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/2/2021 at 3:53 AM, EphraimAdamz said:

She has the connects to record a music video. She can do a virtual interview anywhere or host an online listening party for fans so I really don't understand the hold up. As long as the album is #1 is the rest really a big deal?

That's not the issue at all. Just releasing an album doesn't really bring in the $$$. A tour does. She gotta play it smart, especially in these times. 

1 hour ago, J. said:

If she’s simply doing it for money (like some of you claim whenever she fails to do something people want) then she can stop. She can tour later.

The whole plan was to go on tour again and release an album alongside that. Of course she could release the album now, but what if she has to wait another full year before she can start a world tour? That's a risk, even if there's a whole plan promotion wise. Also, making an album is expensive and she's gotta make some good profit from it (which only a tour can bring).

Honestly, the same people that want to album to drop now will be the biggest complainers when the album doesn't chart well enough. I would like to hear the album as soon as possible, but it should be set where it can meet the most potential, and that might mean waiting until everything clears out.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Illi said:

Honestly, the same people that want to album to drop now will be the biggest complainers when the album doesn't chart well enough. I would like to hear the album as soon as possible, but it should be set where it can meet the most potential, and that might mean waiting until everything clears out.

I can wait, :coffee: I'm concerned about Janet's enthusiasm 

• 2 months later...

I think she will release the album soon. And she will skip the tour part. It would be ideal to her! That way she wouldn't have to leave her baby and do the draining travelling. I think she will do some performance online and only those who bought the album can see it or something like that.

I have a feeling there's already a secret music video done and we will see it by the end of this spring or even sooner.

On 3/26/2021 at 10:39 PM, bonsaibutterfly said:

I think she will release the album soon. And she will skip the tour part. It would be ideal to her! That way she wouldn't have to leave her baby and do the draining travelling. I think she will do some performance online and only those who bought the album can see it or something like that.

I have a feeling there's already a secret music video done and we will see it by the end of this spring or even sooner.

Music-wise, that would be great. 

Touring-wise, I don't see that happening. Janet is definitely waiting to kick-off the project until she can -at least- announce the new tour dates. She won't make a profit if there is not a tour.

9 hours ago, Lenzo88 said:

Are they already teasing new dates next year when we don’t even know things will be back to normal??? 😳🤔😐

Chances are big that we can actually return to concerts early next year, and maybe even later THIS year. However, nothing is certain yet, that's why Janet hasn't announced any dates yet.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Jakob said:

Tony Martinez (Janet's personal trainer) just posted a comment on @allforjanetclub post on Instagram saying he just got back from London training Janet... Hmm..... 👀

Hmm... does that mean she’s coming? 👀

• Upvote 1