Black Diamond Tour

MorganR

4 hours ago, Lenzo88 said:

Awwwww nice interview! Great to hear something ANYTHING about the album but I don’t expect anything until early next year. 🤔👍❤️ 

Early next year would be much earlier than I expect(ed), but it seems kind of realistic. Cincinatti Festival she was supposed to perform at has been rescheduled to July '21, so if the vaccines are moving along well, a world tour starting next Summer MIGHT be possible. Album release in Spring or early Summer would be great in that case! 😁🖤

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Jakob said:

Early next year would be much earlier than I expect(ed), but it seems kind of realistic. Cincinatti Festival she was supposed to perform at has been rescheduled to July '21, so if the vaccines are moving along well, a world tour starting next Summer MIGHT be possible. Album release in Spring or early Summer would be great in that case! 😁🖤

Lol I heard about the rescheduled dates but not holding my breath!!! 2020 has sucked all my hope and enthusiasm for her album/tour.

2 hours ago, Lenzo88 said:

Lol I heard about the rescheduled dates but not holding my breath!!! 2020 has sucked all my hope and enthusiasm for her album/tour.

Me neither. If it won't be Summer 2021, it will most likely be Fall or Spring 2022. That's alright with me as well, lol. 

14 minutes ago, Laveaux said:

You care to much darling. Lower your expectations or don't have any. You want me to send you one of Janets generic inspirational quotes? 

the want 5 singles, all top ten hits, 5 million sold first week, 6 music videos, and a sold out Europe leg :rolleyes:  How bout a two piece and a biscuit :unsure: 

• Upvote 1

On 11/22/2020 at 3:02 PM, Jakob said:

We gotta move on at some point... Thank God the vaccins are approaching fast. 🙏🏻

Isn't the tested vaccine over 90% effective? I think that's really good. Idk how high and how many tests it needs to be, but the fact they got such high effective rate after less than a year (in the US) is hopeful and quite impressive.

18 minutes ago, king_c said:

Isn't the tested vaccine over 90% effective? I think that's really good. Idk how high and how many tests it needs to be, but the fact they got such high effective rate after less than a year (in the US) is hopeful and quite impressive.

people I know in healthcare are saying they wouldn't even take it, because it's not been properly tested, vaccines take years to go through proper vetting, now they are saying you may have to have two shots, which is not unheard of. Basically those that would take the vaccine would be guinea pigs :unsure: If the virus mutates, a vaccine may not be effective, and that's also not unheard of. I will say let's hope they do have an effective vaccine and it does come fast.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Bailey said:

but everything else in that hypothetical is cool? chile :lol: 

well, everything else is something she's done before though so we know it's at the very least possible 😅

This era is gonna be Janet's biggest era! It's gonna have 5 #1 hits, 8 top 5 singles (beating her own record for Rhythm Nation) sell over 35 million worldwide and 17 million in the US AND become the most awarded album and highest grossing concert tour of all time.  Doesn't hurt to at least try and speak these things into existence 🤷🏿‍♂️

19 minutes ago, king_c said:

well, everything else is something she's done before though so we know it's at the very least possible 😅

This era is gonna be Janet's biggest era! It's gonna have 5 #1 hits, 8 top 5 singles (beating her own record for Rhythm Nation) sell over 35 million worldwide and 17 million in the US AND become the most awarded album and highest grossing concert tour of all time.  Doesn't hurt to at least try and speak these things into existence 🤷🏿‍♂️

even yo dreams fucked up -_- you forgot album of the year at the Grammys and Best Female Pop vocal Grammy -_- 

On 11/28/2020 at 7:55 PM, Laveaux said:

You care to much darling. Lower your expectations or don't have any. You want me to send you one of Janets generic inspirational quotes? 

No thank you, I’ve been watering my spiritual garden all year with all this bullsh!t. 😝Also, I have no expectations anymore when it comes to Janet, I just don’t find her teasing exciting anymore given this year as a whole. That’s what I mean. I just don’t care about the album anymore. 🤷🏾‍♂️

On 11/28/2020 at 8:11 PM, Bailey said:

the want 5 singles, all top ten hits, 5 million sold first week, 6 music videos, and a sold out Europe leg :rolleyes:  How bout a two piece and a biscuit :unsure: 

😨😨😨 Whoever wants all that doesn’t exist, are you ok??? 👀

2 hours ago, Lenzo88 said:

No thank you, I’ve been watering my spiritual garden all year with all this bullsh!t. 😝Also, I have no expectations anymore when it comes to Janet, I just don’t find her teasing exciting anymore given this year as a whole. That’s what I mean. I just don’t care about the album anymore. 🤷🏾‍♂️

😨😨😨 Whoever wants all that doesn’t exist, are you ok??? 👀

chile ya'll got to have fun with the stuff :lol: , Taylor Swift has the top selling album of the year and she sold 2 million copies WW. Of course no one is moving 5 million units