JANET - Two-Night Documentary Event Set at Lifetime and A&E

MorganR

On 9/17/2021 at 4:50 PM, Selz said:

One of these guys can rip us a DVD lol

Failing that, why don't you and me plan a trip to the States for when it's showing 😂

I am NOT travelling to the US anytime I wanna see something about Janet. I did it in 2015. Janet needs to learn about our European worth, establish as she lives here!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 9/30/2021 at 11:55 AM, vibeology said:

I am NOT travelling to the US anytime I wanna see something about Janet. I did it in 2015. Janet needs to learn about our European worth, establish as she lives here!

I'm pretty sure European tv channels will buy the doc as well. I just hope Janets team will focus on the European market more!

• 2 months later...
15 hours ago, VelvetKnowledge1814 said:

The new trailer looks amazing. She's really gonna dive deep with this one. I'm pleasantly surprised that Q-Tip and Katherine will be in the doc. This should be a nice start to the Black Diamond era.

THIS! Along with Rebbie and Samuel L. People can say what they want about JD but he is the only (public) ex that she has remained cool with. I think that says alot.

• 3 weeks later...

I see this new documentary is already starting speculation concerning the comments that was made about her famous sibling. I can already tell I’m gonna have to take a break from social media because I already had to cuss two people out saying she throwing her brother under the bus. Oh naw baby…the way my Janet standom is set up…I’ll be going back and forth with people all day. Can’t do it sis.

I had a dream last night that Janet was the surprise opening act of the Oscars there were all male dancers in black tuxedo and performing a broadway like opening and the dancers were positioned together so well when they parted like the sea Janet was in back in a tuxedo too but had the lion mane hair and the crowd stood up and started clapping it was a total surprise 

8 hours ago, Lenzo88 said:

This review was okay. Maybe they're not allowed to spoil too much, but all it mentioned that was new was the allegation that James physically abused Janet. The headlines so far have been focused on Janet's interactions with others. I really hope that when this premieres, the headlines will be focused on her alone. I won't get my hopes up in that regard, though.