The last movie you saw at home/cinema - MOST POPULAR THREAD 2013/14

Selz

sorry I've been kinda away from this thread (with me being a mega movie/TV buff) but Ima try to contribute in here more.

21 Jump Street= A+, GREEEEEEEEAT movie, I loved every minute of it, Johnny Depp and the other guy from the TV show & Holly Robinson Pete were in it (AND ALL HILARIOUS) and it was just done very well and very tastefully, like I knew I'd enjoy the movie, and that since it got such great reviews it'd be good....but I didnt expect it to be THIS good, I'm really wow'd by this.

Wow from the trailer i didnt think id like this film but from what people are telling me imma have to give it a go

Friends With Benefits

Grade: B

I was pretty shocked that I sat thru this movie! It was good and I love Woody Harrelson in the movie! :lmao:

Really? See I downloaded it but never watched it, I was surprised "The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo" was that damn good tho.

Friends With Benefits

Grade: B

I was pretty shocked that I sat thru this movie! It was good and I love Woody Harrelson in the movie! :lmao:

I can't believe I'm watching this movie :filenails::rolleyes: the sex scene was cute, Woody did too much :umm: and why did he have to get up to pee during sex?EVERY man knows the pressure that builds up when you have to piss makes you cum harder :rolleyes:

Mirror, Mirror : C, C+

Since 'Snow White' is one of my favorite stories, I graded this pretty harshly. It ditched much of the original fairytale and seemed very shallow. Julia Roberts is the reason I even give it a C. She plays a cool evil queen.

Wrath of the Titans : B+

Since it's made to be an action film and not anything plot-geared, I give it a B. It won't help you pass a Mythology class, but it will entertain you with the non-stop action and the 3D-like effects.

Rosemarys Baby - all these years of hearing about this film and finally...LOVED IT! - A

SuckerPunch - nothing special other than the hot girls, but the ending was good and filled out the film nicely - B

Currently watching Soriority Row on TV - meh

I have to write a paper in my Sociology class about how social structure is represented in *only* the following films approved by the professor:

"Amistad"

"Braveheart"

"The Help"

"Hairspray" either version

"The Truman Show"

I intend to watch all having seen them all but I want to see which movie I feel, other than "The Help" obviously....don't know why "Precious" is not a choice :umm: