The last movie you saw at home/cinema - MOST POPULAR THREAD 2013/14

Selz

Shame

Grade: A

Wow is all I can say about this movie. Michael Fassbender was absolutely fantastic in this movie. It made me realize that sex addiction can be real and have your life go in a downward spiral. A must see. I see why critics were pissed he didn't get an Academy Award nomination.

• Upvote 2

In And Out

Grade: B+

I had heard of this movie a while back and it was on HBO. I was flipping thru channels and it was on. I started watching it and I was laughing soooo fucking hard. Kevin Kline was great!! I had to see if this was nominated for any awards, and it was. I knew it because all the actors were great.

IS EVERYBODY GAY?????

:lmao::lmao:

I knew Joan Cusack was going to get some awards recognition..she did entirely too much..but my fave part of the movie was when Kevin Kline was listening to that cassette about being manly and he couldn't resist dancing to "I Will Survive"..

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: There was no way he couldn't get nominated for that performance.. :lmao:

Just got back from a screening of Adam Sandler and Andy Samberg's new movie Thats My Boy, out June 15th, it was......not as good as I was hoping, BUT it could've been worst, it was a really REALLY funny movie, like very raunchy. And Ciara is in it, and has a decent role...they didnt give her much to say (THANKFULLY, I've seen Mama I wanna sing...., she should never star in a movie again), BUT VANILLA FUCKING ICE WAS THE BEST, he outshined everybody and every scene, he KILLED, and it just has major great cameos, and twists and laughs. I give it a solid B

I loved and hated Piranha 3DD, I mean the acting and the story was shit but it deliverd ma gore and (SOMEWHAT SPOILER ALERT) they had a kid die, Im sorry, sounds cruel or weird or mean, but I give big props to gore movies that kill kids. And it was my biggest problem with the 1st movie, I HATED those 2 damn dumb kids, and was waiting for at least 1 of them to be walking bait, but the movie was sooo stupidly predictable in that they werent, or the mom, or the stupid brother who the movie was about. That P3DD gets a C+ for me where the 1st 1 got a C-

I loved and hated Piranha 3DD, I mean the acting and the story was shit but it deliverd ma gore and (SOMEWHAT SPOILER ALERT) they had a kid die, Im sorry, sounds cruel or weird or mean, but I give big props to gore movies that kill kids.

the gore is the only reason to watch these silly movies. i'm glad i'm not the only one that kiii'd when the kid got beheaded. "little ginger moron." :lmao: david hasselhoff was a damn fool in the movie tho. :asham:

• Upvote 1