The last movie you saw at home/cinema - MOST POPULAR THREAD 2013/14

Selz

Im glad someone else has watched it! It kept me interested and everyone put in a good performance

How much did you watch and why did u stop?

I didn't watch it lol, I said I started to because the cast was good, I may still watch it, I was just surprised at your rating, Im thinking is it that good :lol:

I didn't watch it lol, I said I started to because the cast was good, I may still watch it, I was just surprised at your rating, Im thinking is it that good :lol:

Its at least a B+ :lol: the twist wasnt too silly. Reminded me of a 90s film called Final Analysis. Worth a watch.

I do wonder if I over/under-ate films though :lol: guess its all subjective.

I haven't seen The Hobbit yet.

I liked the Extended Edition of TT. It provided me with more understanding funnily enough. I want to watch the EE for the other two now.

One day I'm going to have a LOTR marathon and watch them all in one sitting :lol:

I haven't seen The Hobbit yet.

I liked the Extended Edition of TT. It provided me with more understanding funnily enough. I want to watch the EE for the other two now.

One day I'm going to have a LOTR marathon and watch them all in one sitting :lol:

I've been planning to do that for the last 3 yrs now but those movies are so damn long lol

I still can't get over that Tom Holland is a 17yo playing a 12yo though. He has a puny only-slightly-muscly-if-you're-really-looking-closely body so I guess that helped him to look convincing :lol:

I can't believe he's17 either :lol:!! He looked 12!

127 Hours - Currently watching and I'm absolutely enjoying it. I was rooting for him from the beginning. And I want to do that diving thing! Looks amazing. Gosh I hope he gets out alive safe and sound!

I'm not going to "grade" movies any more since tbh I don't really have a scale.

127 Hours - Currently watching and I'm absolutely enjoying it. I was rooting for him from the beginning. And I want to do that diving thing! Looks amazing. Gosh I hope he gets out alive safe and sound!

I'm not going to "grade" movies any more since tbh I don't really have a scale.

it's not about grading really its more about was it worth watching or not