The last movie you saw at home/cinema - MOST POPULAR THREAD 2013/14

Selz

Thor: TDW I thought it was fantastic. Far better than Iron Man 3 or the first Thor. I only stayed for one of the after credits scenes I missed the second one.

I just saw it tonight with my buddy Anthony and I definitely loved it. There was only one after credit scene wasn't there. The collector which I still didn't understand. I loved the movie from beginning to end. I never cared for any Iron Man movies but 3 was actually good. I still don't care for Iron Man tho and probably never will.

I just saw it tonight with my buddy Anthony and I definitely loved it. There was only one after credit scene wasn't there. The collector which I still didn't understand. I loved the movie from beginning to end. I never cared for any Iron Man movies but 3 was actually good. I still don't care for Iron Man tho and probably never will.

Collector is a scene that leads into the Guardians of the Galaxy Movie

guardians-of-the-galaxy-concept-art-final.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

The Butler. A+. I absolutely LOVED it. I was surprised at how many people were in the theatre actually. The acting was absolutely superb from everybody involved. I swear Oprah should do more movies - but I love how she picks were roles carefully and excels in each one. This movie was different to other movies on a similar subject imo. Through the acting I got to somehow feel their pain and suffering - although obviously I will never truly feel what that was like (thankfully). But come the end of the movie it actually made me feel so proud of my own background and roots. By the end of the movie I was in tears. The whole build up and then when they showed Barack winning. That's when it hit me just what a historic moment that was and I'm so glad I got to witness that in my life. The cast was perfect.

PS "I like Sidney Poitier" :lmao:!!

• Upvote 1