Are you told what to like?

Xtraordinary Xternal

I don't look at Billboard or any chart anymore. It bothers me that I used to define the quality of a song by what number it charted at...not anymore.

Now I judge a song by how it makes me feel. I'm always open to new music too so if someone recommends something then I'll check it out.

I don't look at Billboard or any chart anymore. It bothers me that I used to define the quality of a song by what number it charted at...not anymore.

Now I judge a song by how it makes me feel. I'm always open to new music too so if someone recommends something then I'll check it out.

What made u do that? did you want to feel like you belonged? Trying to understand why people have that logic sometimes....

i have always walked to the beat of my own drum. never cared for social programming and never will. :coffee:

^THIS!!^

I do take cues from people I like that have similar interests/tastes...like if you tell me I should check out and artist/song, I likely would because our tastes are somewhat parallel...but in the end, if I like it, I like it. If I don't, I don't.

I like what I like - I frequently don't get the choices the public make on X-Factor and things like that. Take Cher Lloyd for instance, so many people were hating on her saying she was nowt but a chav and stuff but I always liked her and today she released her debut album and shat on the haters :excited:

Do you listen to music for what it is and keep an open mind or do you dismiss it if its not on the billboard?

Do you need a group of people to like a song before you do?

Nope cause when I first heard this song on the radio before it even caught on to people on the way to Reno I was like wtf is this shit. Radio will play anything and after a few more times of hearing it I actually like it and I mean really like it. Don't look at me crazy eitha :rolleyes:

Do you listen to music for what it is and keep an open mind or do you dismiss it if its not on the billboard?

Do you need a group of people to like a song before you do?

I'm ole school I fucks with old cuts like Sheila E and Glamorous life, I mean at this point the shit out now is just that shit. :filenails: I find myself just going backwards

Archived