Trayvon Martin Is Dead & We Don't Give A F*ck!

ThatOtherFan

they told her to simmer down after that... she's crazy

That doesn't mean she shouldn't report it. She was all over that Casey Anthony case, the one about the folks that went on court TV, and the story where folks were accusing the black man of kidnapping and possibly killing his kid.

im fucking furious STILL about this case. i dont know how defenders of zimmerman can say that we should wait for all the details before judging. zimmerman didnt give trayvon that, zimmerman was trayvons judge jury and executioner.

sanford police should be investigated to the fullest extent. i believe that they are not only covering for zimmerman, they are covering up for their own negligence prejudice. if i had my way they would make an example of sanford police for how Not to fuck up

Geraldo Rivera ‏ @GeraldoRivera Reply Retweet Favorite · Open

His hoodie killed Trayvon Martin as surely as George Zimmerman.

:mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

That fucking sell out..

Geraldo Rivera

‏@GeraldoRivera

Its not blaming the victim Its common sense-look like a gangsta&some armed schmuck will take you at your word

@GeraldoRivera I didn't realize wearing a hoodie because of rain automatically makes me a "gangster". Thank you for educating me... :)

@GeraldoRivera Question though: being a black man, if I have an umbrella while it's raining..does that immediately make me a "gangster" too?

@GeraldoRivera I need more clarification, as a black man, if it's raining...no hoodie, no hat, no umbrella = NOT a "gangster" ???

@GeraldoRivera What about a rain jacket/smock? If I wear that while it's raining...does that make me a "gangster"... I just want to be safe.

@GeraldoRivera So, I just want to make sure I understand. As a black man, if it's raining. JUST. GET. WET...that's the bottom line, correct?

Could we be taking what Geraldo said the wrong way?

Could he be saying we live in a unfortunate society to wear a hoodie will get you killed because ppl automatically associate it with being a hoodlum,gangster, or thug? :unsure:

THat bitch ass knew what he was saying.. His own son said called him out on it..

President Obama says if he had a son he would look like Trayvon- He could add, and he would never let his son walk around DC in a hoodie.

3h

Its sad that I have to be the one reminding minority parents of the risk that comes with being a kid of color in America--channel the rage

3h

Its not blaming the victim Its common sense-look like a gangsta&some armed schmuck will take you at your word

3h

My own son just wrote to say he's ashamed of my position re hoodies-still I feel parents must do whatever they can to keep their kids safe

THat bitch ass knew what he was saying.. His own son said called him out on it..

President Obama says if he had a son he would look like Trayvon- He could add, and he would never let his son walk around DC in a hoodie.

3h

Its sad that I have to be the one reminding minority parents of the risk that comes with being a kid of color in America--channel the rage

3h

3h

My own son just wrote to say he's ashamed of my position re hoodies-still I feel parents must do whatever they can to keep their kids safe

this shit just pisses me the fuck off, so what Blacks are supposed to dress to appease Whites? That if I have on say an Abercrombie Hoodie and I own a few hoodies that invalidates my right to live? My education? My rights as a United States citizen? Fuck him thats some blame the victim shit, "oh she asked for it wearing that dress" get the fuck outta here with that bullshit

3h

3h

3h

I get it, him feeling left out nowadays, well bitches fall off it happens :rolleyes:

this shit just pisses me the fuck off, so what Blacks are supposed to dress to appease Whites? That if I have on say an Abercrombie Hoodie and I own a few hoodies that invalidates my right to live? My education? My rights as a United States citizen? Fuck him thats some blame the victim shit, "oh she asked for it wearing that dress" get the fuck outta here with that bullshit

:lmao: