Lil Mama To Play Left Eye In TLC Bio

lexus97

http://necolebitchie.com/2013/02/11/lil-mama-to-play-left-eye-in-tlc-biopic/

:& :mellow:

Lil-Mama-Cast-as-Left-Eye-in-TLC-Biopic.jpg

t’s been a minute now since the idea of the TLC biopic was first tossed around, and now it looks as though Lil Mama is gonna be chasing waterfalls as Left Eye in the new VH1 film. This past weekend, while attending the 2013 Vibe Impact Awards, MC Lyte let the cat out of the bag during an interview with Hip Hollywood. She said:

I’m going to be a bit of my concentration and focus on trying to uplift a sister that’s talented, smart, witty and just had her chance cut too short and that’s Lil Mama because she is a talented little lady.

I don’t know if I’m supposed to say, but I will. She just got the role of Left Eye in TLC’s new movie.[...]I am so excited for her. She is a talented young lady. So I want to see her do some beautiful things.

This is somewhat strange since Chilli and T-Boz have been very vocal about not wanting to cast any famous girls in the role. During her recent interview last month with Wendy Williams, Chilli reiterated that they wanted fresh faces while revealing that they were still in the midst of casting:

Casting is going on right now. It’s so weird casting yourself. Finding someone and seeing their impression of you. We did not want famous girls to play the three of us, we want fresh faces.

It looks as though they had a change of heart. Watch MC Lyte’s interview below:

I already know she will do the most with this role. She is always so extra and Im afraid to see her acting as anyone other than Bow Wow.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

doesnt lisa have a lol cousin from that group blackk that looks more like her and at least has acted before

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

doesnt lisa have a lol cousin from that group blackk that looks more like her and at least has acted before

.....she just died a few months ago.

I would say her sister Reign, but she's too old, but she looks more like Lisa than anyone else (at the right angle tho like in this pic) 282558_249818535047033_1003807_n_zps9f4d299a.jpg

I don't get all the complaints about Lil Mama tho........Chili said they wanted nobodies.......

.....she just died a few months ago.

I would say her sister Reign, but she's too old, but she looks more like Lisa than anyone else (at the right angle tho like in this pic) 282558_249818535047033_1003807_n_zps9f4d299a.jpg

I don't get all the complaints about Lil Mama tho........Chili said they wanted nobodies.......

oh shit that's right my bad >_<

so lil momma got it by default