Unbreakable Tour

J.

I wonder does janet still hold the record for the biggest attendance for their stadium in Hawaii. She had even broken Michael's attendance record there. They had to add more seats to the stadium due to the demand or sum shit i remember for her. I believe it was the A4u tour or TVR

Atlanta and Hawaii should have been arena shows. People usually go to shows in those places.   Places like NC, NJ, even Minnesota should have gotten the small venues. I am interested in seeing how the target center tickets go. 

I think last time Janet was in Atlanta she was that Fox Theater and I don't think it was sold out but I could be mistaken. I couldn't really see the people behind me.. nor really much in front of me since this big 6'8 guy just had to stand RIGHT in front of me!  >_<

I think last time Janet was in Atlanta she was that Fox Theater and I don't think it was sold out but I could be mistaken. I couldn't really see the people behind me.. nor really much in front of me since this big 6'8 guy just had to stand RIGHT in front of me!  >_<

it was sold out....according to her wikipedia page for that tour https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Number_Ones,_Up_Close_and_Personal#Tour_dates

I wanna know why its all female......no dudes? AT ALL.....huh?  :unsure:...so I need pussy in my life now Janet ? no dudes? no sexy men serving..

They pretty much danced the same on the number ones tour so its not much of a difference.  I kind of like it.  There will be a lot of sexy men serving in the audience.  I guess Khia heard about the tour.  She is at it again  :rolleyes: I wish she would show up at one of these shows.  

They pretty much danced the same on the number ones tour so its not much of a difference.  I kind of like it.  There will be a lot of sexy men serving in the audience.  I guess Khia heard about the tour.  She is at it again  :rolleyes: I wish she would show up at one of these shows.

What did that wench say??

What did that wench say??

Ask Janet how good I write263a.png I wrote her a hit in 06 to1f602.pngShe was Sooooooo Excited about it1f601.pngShe wanted 2 lick #MyNeck&Back but I said Naaaaawl

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

And stop recycling ole shot for clucks and views. Fuck Michael, Janet, Rebie, Tito, Marlon, Jackie, Jermaine, Latoya, Catherine and Joe1f44a.png1f44a.png1f44a.png1f633.png1f62d.png

she's mad she went on a dusty ass TV and hasn't had a hit since "My Neck" and that isn't going to pay bills, especially trying to live the life, shes a hood rat..give da bitch sum cheese, ....gone give it to her :coffee:

well people dragging her ass all over twitter. She should've never came for the Jacksons and her dumb ass didn't even spell Katherine correctly smh