The Official "I Hate Beyoncé" Thread

God

her album did not connect with me at all, sorry I don't hate the woman tho, she a bad bitch, but her music game has been fucked, I swear Rihanna has the better records

:thumbup: THIS

Im wit you, I dont HATE Bey, I mean I dont know her to give her that kind of dedication. I just cant stand her stuff, her copying and all the fakeness. And yea, the bitch is talented,she got good vocals, ok dancing, and can work a stage better than alot of people in her age range, but she lacks substance big time. Hell even back when I liked her I felt that way, to say she's not talented is just a lie, but to say that majority of her music in the last 2 albums (and a few on the previous 2) is straight garbage.......well thats another story :coffee:

:thumbup: THIS

Im wit you, I dont HATE Bey, I mean I dont know her to give her that kind of dedication. I just cant stand her stuff, her copying and all the fakeness. And yea, the bitch is talented,she got good vocals, ok dancing, and can work a stage better than alot of people in her age range, but she lacks substance big time. Hell even back when I liked her I felt that way, to say she's not talented is just a lie, but to say that majority of her music in the last 2 albums (and a few on the previous 2) is straight garbage.......well thats another story :coffee:

she was on point wit DIL bitch made me raise an eyebrow, but the shit got ghetto for what reason I have no idea, with the exception of a few singles here and there, SL and Check up on It....not really feeling her like dat, but the kids they eat it up I mean they hear that siren from Ring the Alarm and they hit the dancefloor for them pots and pans sounds. :filenails: It's a chance for me to get a drink with no line so I say fuck it. :rolleyes: