WHATS THE LAST CONCERT YOU ATTENDED?

janetDAYZ

When Janet headlined the jingle bell ball, was ok, saw miss neyo, shakira and a few others. Janet was good, but I was a bit put off because a lot of people started leaving because she was the last act.

Can't wait til next Thursday!!!!!

When Janet headlined the jingle bell ball, was ok, saw miss neyo, shakira and a few others. Janet was good, but I was a bit put off because a lot of people started leaving because she was the last act.

Can't wait til next Thursday!!!!!

So they were leaving ..and she was the headliner? WTF? :unsure:

So they were leaving ..and she was the headliner? WTF? :unsure:

Yes she was the headliner - all the other acts had either the left half of the stage, or the right half - miss Janet commanded it all!

And a lot of people did start leaving, not most, but a fair few as always happens at big gigs because people want to get out before the rush. It just put me off because I thought 'how dare they not stay and pay their allegiance to the queen!

Yes she was the headliner - all the other acts had either the left half of the stage, or the right half - miss Janet commanded it all!

And a lot of people did start leaving, not most, but a fair few as always happens at big gigs because people want to get out before the rush. It just put me off because I thought 'how dare they not stay and pay their allegiance to the queen!

Oh...well that understandable ..traffic can be a mutha at big concerts :umm:

Im curious.What exactly made her show so wonderful. I cant see much coming from her.

It was straight up fun. Never a dull moment, and she was funny too. There was interactive segment where she played acoustic covers of other artists hits, but most satisfying was that she sounded REALLY good. I've been to loads of concerts and I would say this is up there in terms of crowd atmosphere. I thought the roof was gonna blow off that place at one point. :lol:

Archived