The last movie you saw at home/cinema - MOST POPULAR THREAD 2013/14

Selz

The Hunger Games (I loved the fire suits :excited: )

Silent House (it was fine until I guessed what happened. :lol: It was pretty much clear what was going on).

Next dvd: Think Like a Man (only watching for Kevin :coffee: )

Next theater release: Dredd 3D (I gagged when I found out about this movie [don't care if it's a remake]. Judge Dredd was the first game I got right time the Game Boy first came out. :lol: The funny thing is I've been saying #JudgementTime on Twitter for months now only to find out that's Dredd's main saying. :wub: )

The Hunger Gods Games

Grade: A

The movie was long, but it was FANTASTIC. I gagged when GODniss got an 11 score and everyone was BOTHERED and tried to take her out during the games.. :lmao: :lmao: A great movie and I can't wait for the sequel. :excited:

Y'all late :lol:

I totally agree about the Lincoln Lawyer and what makes it so weird is I just happened onto this movie on TV and watched it and was like this shit is good :mellow:

Def an underrated film. I had seen DVD before but if my colleague hadn't recommended it I wouldn't have given it the time of day. As for TGWTDT, I really enjoyed it so not sure why I didn't give a A :lol:...im a bit of a harsh critic.

Silent House (it was fine until I guessed what happened. :lol: It was pretty much clear what was going on).

Next dvd: Think Like a Man (only watching for Kevin :coffee: )

Next theater release: Dredd 3D (I gagged when I found out about this movie [don't care if it's a remake]. Judge Dredd was the first game I got right time the Game Boy first came out. :lol: The funny thing is I've been saying #JudgementTime on Twitter for months now only to find out that's Dredd's main saying. :wub: )

the fire suits? Really? I bet you loved all the clothes that bitch wore in the beginning too ....so gay :sigh: