Trayvon Martin Is Dead & We Don't Give A F*ck!

ThatOtherFan

I wonder who/what's next. They are keeping her under subpoena, though, I believe so this may or may not be the real end of her testimony.

they could bring her back if something is questionable. I could see the defense trying it again but would that be required ?

I think the defense wants the option of calling her back, but in actuality, I don't think want her back on the stand.

Articulation/grammar/language barrier aside... she was firm in what she said. She didn't waiver.

West spent hour upon hour nitpicking without getting anywhere.

I think the defense wants the option of calling her back, but in actuality, I don't think want her back on the stand.

Articulation/grammar/language barrier aside... she was firm in what she said. She didn't waiver.

West spent hour upon hour nitpicking without getting anywhere.

tumblr_mp0vslDLlv1qa8arko1_400.gif

Rachel was not prepared and she didn't even seem to have any prep time at all. I get, she was raised in the hood but guess what, so were a lot of folks. but when you go to court you take your "A" game, especially when seeking justice for your friend. Hell, the prosecution had just as much difficulty speaking to her as the defense! she was their witness and they didn't know how to communicate with her? nobody asked her prep questions or told her how to behave? Her attitude bordered on contempt. She was lucky the judge didn't throw her out the courtroom for all her attitude. The prosecution had to have known their star witness wasn't ready, so why not get her seriously prepared and call her last. She did better the second day, but ultimately she did more harm than good.

Rachel was not prepared and she didn't even seem to have any prep time at all. I get, she was raised in the hood but guess what, so were a lot of folks. but when you go to court you take your "A" game, especially when seeking justice for your friend. Hell, the prosecution had just as much difficulty speaking to her as the defense! she was their witness and they didn't know how to communicate with her? nobody asked her prep questions or told her how to behave? Her attitude bordered on contempt. She was lucky the judge didn't throw her out the courtroom for all her attitude. The prosecution had to have known their star witness wasn't ready, so why not get her seriously prepared and call her last. She did better the second day, but ultimately she did more harm than good.

That I don't agree with.

The most "damaging" thing the defense got out of her was that she didn't say certain things or go into detail in one interview versus the others. That she was uncooperative, and told lies because she didn't want to be involved in all of it. Other than that, she was firm in her testimony and didn't waiver, even under intense cross-examination.

The biggest mistake made by the prosecution was not setting it up from the start that the dominant languages in her home was creole and spanish. She even said her mother doesn't speak english well. They did that on re-direct. That would have endeared her more to the jury. Especially as the defense spent HOURS attacking her inarticulation, focusing little on her actual testimony concerning that night.

I just hope the jury will focus on what she said, not how she said it.

This prosecution is something else.. This Good guy said he think it was GZ screaming for help because TM was on top of him.. It could have went the other way around. TM probably saw GM going for his gun and was screaming for help as he was punching him..

• Upvote 1

This whole thing is a mess, and I would have called him a creepy ass cracker is he was following me too. When a white man or perceived white man is following me, stalking me, etc. for no reason I think its racial as well. All black men do, and why shouldn't we considering the history of America?

This prosecution is something else.. This Good guy said he think it was GZ screaming for help because TM was on top of him.. It could have went the other way around. TM probably saw GM going for his gun and was screaming for help as he was punching him..

Why he was a prosecution witness is BAFFLING to me...

Not really.. I'm hoping they have something up their sleeves.

They also just said on HLN that some stand your ground cases in Florida are thrown out even if the person starts the fight..

On MSNBC they said this isn't a "Stand Your Ground" case because Zimmerman's team opted not to have a "Stand Your Ground" hearing, so he can claim self defense, but it's not a Stand Your Ground case.

Oh boy, today...the witness gave a strong testimony in the defenses favor. It's not looking good for prosecution at this point. This witness was the closest to the combat that occured , so he seen alot more in detail than other witnesses. I'm feelin Zimmerman might not get that 2nd degree murder charge...

Oh boy, today...the witness gave a strong testimony in the defenses favor. It's not looking good for prosecution at this point. This witness was thloteclosest to the combat that occured , so he seen alot more in detail than other witnesses. I'm feelin Zimmerman might not get that 2nd degree murder charge...

There is the man that actually went out there with a flashlight after the shot. Who knows what he'll say at this point though....

At this point, I'm hoping for at least a manslaughter conviction.

Which is sad, because it was cold blooded murder.

Well I wouldn't call it cold blooded murder becuz we don't know if Zimmerman went into this with intent of killing Travon becuz the prosecution would have charged him with first degree. The major problem is tryna figure out who attacked who first. Ajd since no one saw that...its leaving room for alot of speculation. If we had a witness who seen how it stared this case wouldn't he so complicated. Manslaughter sounds doable right now but only if prosecution lays it out as an ternative option wit the jurors or if they go full throttle with tryna get a 2nd degree conviction, they would have forfeited the possible manslaughter charge and Zimmerman would walk free