The last movie you saw at home/cinema - MOST POPULAR THREAD 2013/14

Selz

Single White Female - A-, GREAT movie, very impressed, I both loved and hated the crazy girl.

The Terminator - A, Phenominal movie, I LOVE the dark tone of the movie.

The Terminator 2: Judgment Day - A, I don't know if I like it more than the 1st, but they're neck & neck for me right now, lighter tone, but it works, only thing I didn't like was the kid, found him overly corny but he was 10 and it was 1990...it's expected

Wolf Creek - B-, I liked it but it took a LONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG time to get going

Murder Party - D+, I get what it was trying to do, be a dark artsy twisted Breakfast club, but it tried WAY too hard, but the last 20mins were really great

When A Stranger Calls (original) -C, MAJOR problem here, that beginning classic scene was BRILLIANT, sheer perfect chilling horror, those 1st 30 mins were everything....and then it all shot to hell immediately and became 1 of the longest pointless detective movies ever...then get this...the last 20 mins go back to being a great horror movie....I was way disappointed in the movie, but LOVE that opening scene to DEATH.

When A Stranger Calls Back - C, better story than the 1st, and it actually stays a horror movie and is very eerie and chilling all the way through, GREAT final scene, problem here was it's not that memorable really, and it did go maybe 20mins longer than it needed to frankly

When A Stranger Calls (remake)- C, I like the tone & story more than the 1st, it's basically those 1st 30 mins I talked about fleshed out to be a whole horror movie, problem here was the main actress, if I were hood I would've been yelling at that dumb bitch the entire movie like she could here me! She was TOO stupid and annoying and whinny

Pet Cemetary- A+, VERY creepy dark and disturbing, 1 of the darkest movies I've ever seen in all honesty, I loved it, perfect.

*detailed reviews pending*

She's the reason I saw it. What's worse is that she wrote this with her husband (who directed) so I was expecting much better.

I watched Identity Thief recently and wasn't that impressed by it. Maybe she needs a break or needs to pick her roles carefully? The Heat is my favourite movie of hers :wub:

There's not a lot of difference in character between this and Identity Thief. The Heat was good but it can't top Bridesmaids for me. :lol:

I downloaded Bridesmaids but couldn't get into it :asham:! I may have to try it again