The last movie you saw at home/cinema - MOST POPULAR THREAD 2013/14

Selz

"Bridgegroom"  a gay film on Netflix,about two guys that fall in love, its a documentary one of the guys dies, and I swear to God it is the most gut wrenching thing I have seen in so long

I was going to watch this but the synopsis was just too sad. 

The Vow

Terrible ending.

All that build up ust for that. ugh. I guess the fact it was a true story though. The ending to Dear John was horrible too imo.

I was going to watch this but the synopsis was just too sad. 

All that build up ust for that. ugh. I guess the fact it was a true story though. The ending to Dear John was horrible too imo.

I skipped out on it the other day, but for real it was worth it, because they show their love, they were together for 6 years, and they traveled the fucking world!....I watched that documentary and honestly Bu, it's soooooo worth it to witness that kinda love in this day with two young guys, it was really special! 

Whoopi-athon 2014 is going on for me

Burgaler - C-, eh it was ok, but she carried it mostly

Fatal Beauty - B+, I really enjoyed this, very good action comedy, and she looked HILARIOUS in her disguises (prepares to make gifs)

Clara's Heart - B, I liked it, but Whoopi carried it, like she REALLY carried it, Lil Neil Patrick Harris did great too, but all the other characters were kinda shitty (except the Jamaican ones). Whoopi's performance was Oscar nom worthy, like she OWNED that accent and that personality, she played the character really real

Kiss Shot - C, cute movie, I enjoyed it, it's rare, Im glad I saw it, nothing reallly wrong but it just lost my attention a few times

How Stella Got Her Groove Back - A-, I've seen it twice before but once on basic cable, and the other on network TV (even worst), and my philosophy is you havent seen a movie if you've only seen the edited for TV version, and I feel that way very much with this movie. I LOVVVVVVVVED the movie, I love Angela & Whoopi's character :Spoiler talk here....outta courtesy...like for real the movie's 16 years old:I always hated that Whoopi died in the movie, I wish she played that character throughout the entire movie, her void was shown (done).  OOOOF Angela tho...OOOF TAYE THO......that damn shower scene with Tayes bare ass raises the move's grade a whole point lol

• 2 weeks later...

The Other Women - B, I liked it but I expected funnier, Nicki was great in her role as Lil Kim, but it's what practice will do for someone.

The Single Moms Club - B+, MUCH better than I was prepared for it to be, still could've been better, and the writting was still mediocre at best. Most of the kids couldn't act either.d

You'll finish the book within days if you enjoy it. I prefer the book but the film was enjoyable.

I hear the film was great, and I have no idea what it's about, which makes me want to read the book, problem is I have the Hunger Games books and I promised myself to read those, I  just don't find the time.

You'll finish the book within days if you enjoy it. I prefer the book but the film was enjoyable. 

I saw The Fault In Our Stars yesterday :)  I give it a C-, it was very slow in parts (any film that makes me look at my watch several times must be) but it's a beautiful love story.  I'm interested to find out how much they left out from the book as I'm only eight chapters in at the moment.

Im hearing horrible things about that movie lol

yeah this is the first Transformers movie I went away feeling just "Meh" which totally shocked me. It's worth seeing but not in 3D and don't expect to be blown away. I will say Optimus is the man and fucks shit up along with a new look he has.