The last movie you saw at home/cinema - MOST POPULAR THREAD 2013/14

Selz

The Lego Movie-A+, PERFECT movie, absolutely hilarious, and kept me entertained and wanting more from beginning to end, the twist is SOOOO perfect, didn't expect it, and didn't see it coming...but should've lol. Great film. Will Ferrell does it again, all the voice actors were perfect, ESPECIALLY CharlieMotherfuckin Day! I love that guy, Im so happy he's growing that name & brand.

If I'm not already living there by then I will be booking into a guest house in Stratford so I don't have to worry about driving home :)

Haha cool :D! I might get myself a self-serviced aparthotel and stay in London a couple of nights.

I know but I can't see how the movie can be improved to give it that extra star :lol:. Educate me.

In Misery's case it was as simple as some of the camera angles made things a little corny. And I wish they'd built Kathy's character up a little more before she unleashed. It was something like 8 mins in and she was already yelling at him. Plus, I'm a chronic nitpicker.